Eighteen

"Okay" I tell Johnny as we are in my room "Charlie is out fishing with his buddies for today and tomorrow and Bella is as you know at the party Alice threw"

"Yes" nodding his head

"I'm ready" I say closing the curtains to my room so they no certain wolves look in "to be intimate"

"Really?" He asks

I nod my head, going to Johnny I kiss him and he kisses me back. Pulling away we remove our clothes to have me in a set of lace underwear and Johnny in his boxers. Going to the bed, Johnny makes a trail of kisses from my neck down to my center.

My voice begins to become raspy as Johnny moves my panties aside and spreads my legs. Grabbing the sides of the bed, I gasp when he blows a warm breath against me. Using his tongue he licks my folds.

"Johnny" moaning as Johnny licks and sucks my folds before using his tongue to flick my clit. Bucking my hips as he does this, flicking my clit with his tongue leaving space for a few seconds before going back to my folds. Sweat begins to coat me body as he does this.

"Fuck" breathing as he pulls back to nip at my inner thighs before going back to my slit. Using his fingers he inserts one pumping it in and out, pressure building inside of me from the moment Johnny started to lick me.

"Oh god" arching my back when I release the pressure that had been building in me, lying back I see Johnny come up towards me. I kiss him before pulling away to pull out the condoms I have.

Johnny grabs one, wrapping one around his dick before aligning himself with my entrance. Nodding my head, Johnny thrusts himself into me slowly before being in me fully. Johnny is an average size from what other men I've been with, I have slept with men it all sizes from extra large to tiny. From cut to uncut.

Thrusting in and out me, I hold onto Johnny goes at the same pace as him "Faster" moaning as I pull him down to kiss me.

Sweat begins to coat Johnny's body as he thrusted in and out of me faster, moving his hand between us he pressed his thumb to my clit and I moan louder. "Fuck" clenching my folds tightly around Johnny when I cum, Johnny thrusts harder and faster until he stops releasing himself in the condom.

Taking a breather, Johnny pulls out and removes the condom throwing it away "I love you"

He stares at me "I love you too"

~A Few Days Later~

"Hela" Rosalie is in my room when I wake up from my nap, looking she is before me with a somber expression "I'm so sorry"

"What's going on?" I ask sitting up

"My family and I are leaving Forks" she says "we won't come back, not until after your dead"

"Oh" I say "well...I'm guessing this was coming so...I'm going to miss you"

"Me too" we hug, pulling away she places her hand on my face "know that many people care for you" she leaves then and I sigh shaking my head. At least the Cullens will be gone, sure I didn't mind them but the only one I actually liked was Rosalie. Jasper too but I understand him not seeing me since his blood lust is new and it's hard for him.

After some time, the door opens and Charlie comes in "Have you seen Bella?"

I think about it "She went into the woods last I saw her, didn't say much" He sighs harshly leaving and after some time we hear calls and look to see a bunch of people here, where is Bella?

Going outside, I see Johnny and Xavier here. Leah comes to my side "Bella went missing"

"When doesn't she?" I ask crossing my arms

"They plan on sending a hunting party into the woods" she tells me

"Johnny and Xavier going to help?" She nods her head "okay"

Nodding my head, I look over to see Sam carrying Bella who is unconscious "Found her!" I yell

Charlie looks over when I point and runs to Sam to grab Bella, I notice Paul is also here and I look away. Looking at Sam I look at Leah "I can't believe you ever dated that"

"I know" Leah agrees staring at Sam "between us, Xavier is much bigger than Sam in that department"Looking between the two I soon giggle with her "Did you and Johnny finally..." Nodding my head "how was it?"

"He really knows what he's doing" I tell her "Xavier?"

She shakes her head smiling "Amazing! I thought Sam was good but Xavier? He is possibly the best sex I've ever had!"

Squealing, people look our way and we burst out laughing when we look at Sam who is glaring at Xavier. He then looks our way and we laugh at him more "What's funny?" Xavier asks

"I love you" Leah tells him

"I love you too" he kisses her and pulls away "I was planning on doing this before, but there is no time like the present" getting down on one knee, I notice everyone looking our way "Leah Malia Clearwater, the most amazing woman I've ever met. Will you do me the honor in marrying me?" He pulls out this beautiful engagement ring.

Leah smiles nodding her head "Yes" we clap and cheer for them, all but Sam and Paul who stare at us

Leah smiles nodding her head "Yes" we clap and cheer for them, all but Sam and Paul who stare at us. Sam stoic as Paul is looking at me longing, Johnny sees me an my mad expression then looks to Paul and takes my hand. Looking at him, I smile since Johnny makes me happy. He makes me feel better.