Thirty Six

~Hela's POV~

"What are you doing?" Felix asks coming back from hunting to see Demetri and me making my human bucket list. I realized a earlier today when I was with my friends when they were talking about things they want to do before they graduate college that I should do that, make a list of things I want to do while I'm human. Demetri is next to me writing for me since hand is indisposed.

"Making a bucket list of things I want to do while I'm still human" joining us on the couch, Bella soon comes over with the tray of margaritas.

"Anything else?" Bella asks bitterly

"Go to your room" Demetri orders waving his hand "we'll call you when it's time" Bella stumbles on the heels as she heads upstairs, Demetri bought Bella a bunch of heels. You know the heels with a chunky heel? Yeah he bought them from a thrift store or several so now Bella's life got ten times harder. Just like at school she has to wear them.

"So" Felix sits next to me, wraps his arm around me to help with my pin in my ribs "what do you have on your list?" Taking it he reads then aloud "have spontaneous sex with one hundred men" he sets the list down giving us or more like me a hard look, his eyes turning black. Why? "No"

"Why?" I ask

He's silent before saying "Sex with a hundred men won't matter because you might end up with a man who is terrible or" shaking his head "sex right now might not be everything if you are planning it, why don't you just let it happen? Naturally, you might put your hopes up too high since your on a time limit"

I think about it and he makes sense "Alright" looking at Demetri "can you cross off the sex with a hundred men?" He nods his head but Felix is the one who crosses it off.

"Next" he says "try kinky sex?" Looking at me "define kinky?"

"You know" blushing "fifty shades of grey? Role play? I was thinking about maybe going to a sex dungeon? Figure out what I might like and what I might not"

"Oh!" Demetri let's out a chuckle "I thought you meant a few toys not roleplay"

Felix stares at me "I'm sure we can find something in Seattle"

"So you both don't think it's weird?"

"Your experimenting" Demetri shrugs his shoulders "it's perfectly natural"

"Can we move on?" I ask crossing my legs

Felix nods his head looking at the sheet "Go cliff diving? No" shaking his head "not with your injuries"

"Which is why" waving to Demetri with my injured hand "Demetri offered to hold me when I jump, you know? Be there"

"I'll be there" Felix states "not Demetri"

"How about we both be there?" Demetri suggests

"I'm cool with that" nodding my head "next"

Felix looks at the last "Try every alcohol cocktail and rate them from best to worst. Next jump out of an airplane" looking at me "with an unknown man strapped to your back?"

Shaking my head "Demetri will be there holding me"

"Or Felix" Demetri says "in case I can't be there"

Felix is silent as he looks at the next one on the list, what is he thinking? "Try every cake known to man, visit your mother and Phil" looking at me "you don't have much else"

"You came in when we had just started" reminding him "the next thing I was thinking if I could was learn how to surf" even though Johnny taught me, I'm not an expert and still need to learn.

"I could teach you" Felix offers

"You know how to surf?" Demetri and I both ask

Felix nods his head "As a human, the place I grew up was next to the ocean so I learned how to surf"

"So you could teach me?" I ask, he nods his head I blush "thank you" he nods his head "will you know about sharks cause I'm not a fan of—AHH!" Screaming as I jump up and behind the couch.

"What?" They both ask standing up

"SPIDER!" Screaming as I run upstairs to my room and to the kittens who look up at me lazily, they've grown since I got them and their very content little ones who purr a lot and spend time with me or Felix or Demetri.

There is a knock on the door and Felix is there "The spider is dead, I killed it" I breathe out relieved but wince grabbing my side. That running really hurt my side.

"Sorry" I blush "I've got a tad fear over spiders"

"Everyone fears something" he comes over and places his hand on my side "better?"

Nodding my head "Much" we are silent and I stare up at Felix, the feelings I've been feeling for the last couple weeks haven't gone away. Instead they intensified as I got to know Felix, it's crazy but all I can think about is Felix and wanting to be with him. But is it too soon? To move on from Johnny? What would people think? What is right in this situation? I know Johnny hasn't been dead for a year but it would seem insulting to just right away be with another man. Wouldn't it?