Vacation World.30 Z-1

Start from the beginning

"Alright, everyone should take a res—ah! What is happening?!"

"Ah! An earthquake!"

Everyone was woken up from their sleep and hurriedly grabbed their bags and supplies feeling the earth shake as if any second now it would crack open splitting the world in two.

"A'Li, be careful."

Shu Yin quickly supported Zhao Liang in his arms and protected him from the falling stones ahead of them.

"A'Yin, what is happening? Is the cave going to collapse?"

Zhao Liang hugged Shu Yin tightly in his embrace afraid that something bad would happen to him in this chaos.

"Master, are we going to be buried down here alive?"

He Ming cowardly hid inside Xiao Chun's embrace who also hugged him back.

"Don't worry, we won't be buried alive yet." Shu Yin responded.

"So we will still be buried alive?!" He Ming stupidly looks at Shu Yin.

"Not yet. Based on the shaking, it's not an earthquake but the cave. It seems that someone or something has triggered a trap which was the cause for the sudden quaking of the cave."

After Shu Yin said those words, everyone looked at Leng MianMian.

"What are you looking at?! It's not me! I was sleeping all this time." Leng MianMian defended herself.

Hearing her words, everyone looked at each other and acted as if they did not just look at her.

Leng MianMian who was suspected cursed.

"What should we do now?"

"The shaking is not stopping!"

"Brat! Over here! Bring Xu Xin over here!"

Shu Yin looked at Old Bandit who was standing in a corner with the others, with his sharp eyes he could see s stone pillar beside Old Bandit that was not there before the earthquake started.

Shu Yin hesitated feeling that something was wrong but before he could delve deeper into this feeling Zhao Liang was already pulling him towards Old Bandit.

The moment Zhao Liang reached Old Bandit before Shu Yin could react, Old Bandit took Zhao Liang's hand and slit his wrist.

His blood dropped on the circular stone pillar which had dragons coiled on each side.

"What are you doing?!"

Shu Yin angrily roared and quickly grabbed Zhao Liang's hand from the Old Bandit's hand but before he could touch his hand a hand grabbed him back which shifted his sight a little giving the Old Bandit a chance to pull Zhao Liang inside the chamber.

"Zhao Liang!" Shu Yin yelled after them.

Shu Yin punched the person who held him back in the gut and quickly ran after Zhao Liang who was being pulled by Old Bandit.

"Don't struggle anymore, it's useless." Chen Qiao said.

Shu Yin glared at him.

"Fuck off!"

Shu Yin ran without looking back.

Chen Qiao looked at his back and frowned.

He held his head in pain remembering the face of that youth in his memories once again.

"Why are the two of you always protecting him? Why?"

Chen Qiao gritted his teeth and then ran after Shu Yin in a daze.

Shu Yin quickly caught up with the Old Bandit and saw Zhao Liang in the middle of what seemed to be a sacrificial array.

Both of his wrists were tied to thick chain metals, and both his wrist was slit as his blood run down his body staining his white shirt red.

Shu Yin's eyes reddened and the beast inside him was released.

Seeing that the knife in Old Bandit's hand was about to stab down Zhao Liang's heart, Shu Yin arrived in front of Old Bandit in a few steps and punched him in the face making him staggered back a few miles.

Puchi!

"Ah! Are you alright?"

Old Bai who was assisting Old Bandit quickly ran to Old Bandit's side and held him up.

Old Bandit as if he was not affected by the pain in his body glared at Shu Yin who was trying to break free Zhao Liang, he wiped the blood from his mouth.

"Stop trying. You will never free him. He was destined to die from the start, now, he was just completing his fate." Old Bandit grimly said.

"What fate? Fuck fate! Who says that fate is fate? I don't believe in it and will never believe in it. If I want him to live, he will live." Shu Yin roared.

"A'Yin..."

Zhao Liang weakly looked at Shu Yin.

His face was so deathly pale that if someone said that he was a corpse, Shu Yin would believe it.

"Stop your worthless struggles, even if you release him, you will not stop him from dying. This is his fate, his mission, he must die for the world to be saved." Old Bandit said.

Hearing what Old Bandit said only angered Shu Yin. With a pull, the chain that was tying Zhao Liang up was crushed. Zhao Liang fell in Shu Yin's embrace.

"Even if the whole world blows up, the sky splits and the heavens fall, I won't sacrifice him for the so-called fate and mission you are saying!"

Shu Yin tightened his hold on Zhao Liang's arms and was about to take him away but the very moment he crossed the threshold, Zhao Liang who was peacefully sleeping in his arms screamed in pain.

"Ahhhh! Ahh!"

Old Bandit looked at the two of them with a knowing look.

Shu Yin glared at Old Bandit.

"What did you do with him? Are you not afraid to die?"

He Ming and Xiao Chun quickly separated Old Bai and Old Bandit.

Old Bai was held by He Ming while Old Bandit was held by Xiao Chun by the neck as if with one order from Shu Yin his neck would snap.

"What are you doing? Let go of him!"

Shu Yin's eyes were bloodshot and the way he looked at the Old Bandit was as if he wanted to eat him alive.

But Old Bandit looked at Shu Yin as if he was not afraid of death.

He wanted to grab the Old Bandit's face, but he was stopped by Zhao Liang who was weakly tugging the corner of his shirt.

"A'Yin, stop. Don't hurt anyone anymore, I...this is my fate. I can't escape the duty that was bestowed on me. I'm sorry. I can't be with you in this world anymore. The future...I'm sorry, I can't be with you in the future we envisioned."

Zhao Liang hiccupped.

His tears fell drop by drop until the clear tears he was shedding became drops of blood.

"What are you saying? A'Li, in the future, we will definitely be together. We will leave here, we'll be able to leave so please don't say that."

Shu Yin held Zhao Liang's hand kissing it trying to assure him of the unknown future that even he does not know about.

Zhao Liang wryly smiled.

"A'Yin, I'm sorry. I won't be able to accompany you anymore."

😤😘😤🤓😎😘😄😘😭😘😉😘😄😘😤😘😇😘😉😘😘😄😄😅😅😄😄😅😅😜😅😜😜😘😄

AHHHHHH!

Why o why are their ending so sad yet again?!
Why????????????!!!!!!!!!!!