he simply shrugged with a smile as she rolled her eyes jokingly "stalker." she said before heading over to andrea.

"hey. i came to pay my respects." she said quietly as andrea didn't reply.

"i know this is hard. i lost my mama and dad when this whole thing started. it was awful. i still miss them everyday. but it gets easier, i promise. and we are all gonna be here for you." she explained quietly as a tear rolled down andrea's cheek.

"thank you." the woman whispered, her voice breaking. "it's amy's birthday too." she said quietly as lydia felt awful, sighing. "i'm sorry."

"don't be sorry for having the same birthday." andrea almost chuckled making lydia smile. "why don't you give her the necklace you got at the store. put it on her so she can have it when the others take care of her?" she said with sympathy as andrea sighed.

they faintly heard daryl complaining about amy as lydia winced, knowing it was making it worse for andrea.

"i'll leave you to think, okay? i'm here for you." lydia said, patting her shoulder before getting up to see the others.

"the dead girl is a time bomb." daryl whisper yelled, "what do you suggest?" rick asked with a sigh, gently rocking eden who was looking up at him curiously.

"take the shot." daryl said firmly as lydia rolled her eyes. "clean in the brain from here! hell, i can hit a turkey between the eyes from this distance." lydia blinked. kinda impressive.

"what do you want, a medal?" lydia replied as daryl flipped her off making her grin sarcastically.

"no, for god sake. let andrea be." lori interrupted before sitting down. the men shared a look before shrugging in agreement , daryl scoffed and walked away.

"wake up, jimbo. we've got some work to do." daryl said as he walked away.

"hey, what you guys doing?" glenn suddenly panicked as daryl and morales dragged one of the dead people from camp to the fire. "this is for geeks!"

"our people go over there!" glenn pointed loudly as daryl rolled his eyes. "what's the difference? they're all infected."

"our people go in that row over there." glenn said firmly this time, tears in his eyes. "we don't burn them!" he yelled, "we bury them. understand?"

lydia smiled at the boy as daryl and morales nodded apologetically and dragged the body to the row. the blonde looked over at rick and her daughter, he seemed to be covering her eyes and then dramatically pulling them away to entertain her as lydia smiled.

"she on solid foods yet?" shane asked, holding up a piece of leftover fish. lydia grimaced, "i'll stick to the bottles if that's the food option for her." she replied making shane laugh.

"you reap what you sow!" daryl exclaimed to glenn from his last comment, "shut up, man." morales scoffed.

"y'all left my brother for dead!" daryl defended. "you had this coming!" he yelled as everyone sighed, watching him walk away.

"then show me!" jacqui suddenly yelled at jim as they all glanced over. cannot catch a break. lydia thought.

jim whispered something to her as jacqui gasped, "a walker got him! a walker bit jim!" she yelled as everyone crowded around them in shock.