Chapter 5

"안녕"(Hi) jihyo says

After staring into each other's eyes and simply saying Hi to one another Y/N decided to properly introduce himself "미안해요 자기 소개할게요 저는 Y/N L/N" (I'm sorry let me introduce myself I'm Y/N L/N) Jihyo taken back on how fluent he is in speaking Korean she says"저는 지효입니다 저는 당신의 열렬한 팬이고 당신이 한국어를 할 줄 몰랐습니다" (I'm Jihyo I'm huge fan of yours and I didn't knew you spoke Korean) "이곳 서울에서 에이지 오브 울트론을 촬영한 이후로 한국 문화에 반해 지금까지 한국어를 배우기로 했습니다. 저는 스페인어, 한국어, 일본어, 프랑스어를 유창하게 구사합니다." (Ever since we filmed Age of Ultron here in Seoul I fell in love with the culture so I decided to learn Korean so far I'm fluent in Spanish, Korean, Japanese and French) Y/N explains but can't help lose his train of thought as he is memorized by her smile

" (Ever since we filmed Age of Ultron here in Seoul I fell in love with the culture so I decided to learn Korean so far I'm fluent in Spanish, Korean, Japanese and French) Y/N explains but can't help lose his train of thought as he is memorized by...

(A/N: Like honestly look at her she's freaking beautiful )

While the two are talking Scar and Evan's see the pair and can't help but smile "It looks like Y/N is in loveeeeee" Chris says then laughs "I haven't seen him like that in months he looks so happy" Scars says smiling "But someone isn't happy at what they're seeing" Chris points to Elizabeth who's looking at Jihyo and Y/N with jealousy "Imma go talk to her I'll be right Chris" Scar goes up to Elizabeth while Sebastian walks up to Chris "Hey man sorry I'm late the interview hasn't started right?" "Nope you're right on time" Scarlett whispers to Elizabeth "Something got your attention Liz?" Caught off guard by Scar sneaking up on her "What I wasn't staring at anything" "If you try in any way to ruin this for him I swear I'm never speaking to you again plus you have a boyfriend why do you care on who he talks to?" "It's because...." "Well I'm listening" Scar says. Just before Elizabeth was gonna tell Scarlett that she still loves him the host of the show comes up to them and tells them that it's time to go to the dressing rooms.

While Y/N and Jihyo was talking getting to know each other Nayeon another member of the girl group walks up to the two

"야 지효야 어서 머리하고 화장하고 이따 공연준비해야지 오미안야야 너야 너야 Y/N L/N! 여기 지효가 너한테 엄청 반했어" (Hey jihyo come on we have to go to hair and make up to get ready for our performance later, oh sorry hey it's you you're Y/N L/N! Jihyo here has a huge crush on you) hearing t...

"야 지효야 어서 머리하고 화장하고 이따 공연준비해야지 오미안야야 너야 너야 Y/N L/N! 여기 지효가 너한테 엄청 반했어" (Hey jihyo come on we have to go to hair and make up to get ready for our performance later, oh sorry hey it's you you're Y/N L/N! Jihyo here has a huge crush on you) hearing this both Y/N and jihyo both blush hard as Y/N awkwardly chuckles and Jihyo quickly grabs Nayeon arm and ran to hair and make up "귀여운 지효야" (He's cute Jihyo) Nayeon smiles "당신은 거기에서 나를 완전히 부끄럽게 만들었습니다" (you completely embarrassed me out there) Jihyo sadly says "어서 당신은 내가 말했을 때 그가 얼마나 붉어 보이는지 보지 못했을 것입니다" (come on you didn't see how red he looked when I said it probably the feeling is mutual)Nayeon quickly enters hair and make up "이것에 대해 나중에 얘기해도 될까요?"(Can we talk about this later?) Jihyo pleads then Nayeon smiles and nods.

While Y/N was also walked to hair and makeup. Then shortly the show has begun the host walking out to the stage "다들 좋은 오후에요, 오늘은 다들 어때요? 훌륭합니다. 오늘 여러분을 위한 놀라운 쇼가 있습니다. 최신 마블 영화 캡틴 아메리카 시빌 워의 출연진이 이곳에 있으며 건물에서 그들의 최신 싱글 싱글 Cheer Up!을 처음으로 두 번 공연합니다. 그러니 집에 계신 분들 모두 편히 쉬시고 공연을 이어갑시다!" (Good afternoon everyone, how's everyone doing today? wonderful, today we have an incredible show for you today the cast of the latest marvel movie Captain America Civil War is here and we have twice in the building performing for the first time their newest single single Cheer Up! so please everyone at home please get comfortable and let's get on with the show!) After the commercial break the host introduces the cast "이제 흥행 기록을 경신할 것으로 예상되는 최신 캡틴 아메리카 영화의 저녁 손님을 위해 Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Sebastian Stan, Elizabeth Olsen 및 Y/N L/N이 있습니다." (Now for our guests of the evening from the latest Captain America movie that's projected to crush records at the box office here's Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Sebastian Stan, Elizabeth Olsen and Y/N L/N) the host claps as the cast makes their way to their seats waving to the audience while in the dressing room the girl group is watching on a tv while Jihyo has her eyes set on Y/N while the other girls see her not taking her eyes off him.

Later on in the interview it's time for Y/N to answer some questions the host speaks to him in English "So Y/N this is your third film in the MCU have you gotten used the magnitude of attention while doing this films" "Honestly it still feels unreal at times that I'm in this position like the day I auditioned for the role I was a unknown actor trying to make ends meet who jumped from role to role doing small low budget films then after I got the role I was catapulted into the lime light" Y/N smiles to the audience "And in the film your character Robbie and Elizabeths character Wanda have officially confirmed to be in a relationship but with the events that occur in this movie will it drive a wedge in the relationship?" "The complete opposite actually it strengthens their relationship because of the events in the film they are seen as freaks cause of their powers that they operate without supervision so governments around the world wants to put sanctions on what the avengers can and can't do so Robbie and Wanda must decide whether to accept or go against these sanctions which means being on Iron Mans side or on Caps side but one thing they know for sure that they're gonna stick together no matter what" Y/N says while from a couple seats down Elizabeth can't help but smile by the words said by Y/N "Wow just wow well speaking for everyone here in the studio we're extremely excited to see this" The host looks at the camera "캡틴 아메리카 시빌 워가 4월 27일 개봉한다는 사실을 잊지 마세요." (don't forget Captain America Civil War comes out in theaters April 27th, Everyone give a round of applause to our guest) "잠시 쉬다가 돌아오면 트와이스가 신곡 무대를 펼친다." The camera man lets them know they are now off the air.

The host speaking to the cast "Thank you once again for coming on the show" Y/N and the rest nod their heads and begin to head backstage then they bumped into Twice they decided to take some photos together then Y/N walks up to Jihyo and tells her "네 녀석의 활약이 기대된다 뒤에서 응원할게"(I can't wait to see your guy's performance I'll be cheering you on from back here) Jihyo getting butterflies in her stomach decides to ask "여기 서울에 얼마나 머무실 건가요?" (How long are you staying here in Seoul?) shyly smiles "아직 여기에서 몇 번의 인터뷰가 남아 있습니다. 일주일 정도 생각하고 있습니다. 이 후에 커피 한 잔 마시러 갈지 궁금합니다." (I still have a couple of interviews to do here I think about a week, I was wondering if you wanted to go out for a cup of coffee after this) Y/N asks hoping that she'll say yes "예" (yes) she quickly answers then the producer comes up the group to get into the position "여기서 기다릴게" (I'll wait for you right here) Y/N let's jihyo know as the group makes their way to the stage

The shows comes back on the air and the host introduces the group "자 신사숙녀 여러분 기다리던 이 자리에서 그들의 최신 싱글 Cheer Up을 공연하는 순간 트와이스를 소개합니다!" (Alright ladies and gentlemen the moment you guys been waiting for here performing their newest single Cheer Up I present you Twice!) the music begins to play

Backstage Y/N is watching them with a smile Scarlett walks up to him "It's nice to see you like this Y/N" Y/N turns to Scar "How?" He asks Scarlett smiles "Happy" then gives him a side hug as they continue to watch them perform

"Two Different Worlds"
To Be Continued

A/N: It finally happened!!! I wonder how their first date is gonna go stay tuned for the next chapter!!