𝟓𝟔 || 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮

Начните с самого начала

"Oh i helped him get some sleep, Nothing." I shake my head. "What about you?" I ask.

"I like him." She smirked.

"Oh okay well see you soon i guess." I walk past her and instantly start crying.

I get into a taxi and give him my address "Surprise to see Sage Diaz in my taxi, Such a beautiful woman." He chuckled.

"Aw thank you." I smile.

"I know you were at his house.. For the best i say you shouldn't."

I raise my eyebrows surprised "Your the first person i've ever heard say that, Everyone's always trying to make us stay together."

"I just want best for you, Your a human too." He shrugged.

I nod "Thank you." We arrive at my house and i give him a kiss on the cheek as a thanks.

He smirks "Have a good day."

I nod and walk into my home, I stare at myself in the mirror and start crying "Why am i so stupid?" I ask myself "Why?"

I brush my hairbrush through my hair "He doesn't care about me and it's been five years.. What's the point." I sigh.

My door bell rings and i quickly touch up my makeup since it was sort of ruined due to me crying "Coming." I shout as i walk towards the door.

I open the door and it's Liam "The movie is trending on twitter." He said excited, He pulled out his phone "Hashtag The Lost."

I smile "Congratulations."

"No, Congratulations to you and Ace. This is the best thing for you two since the break up, I think it can really heal the both of you." He puts his phone down and grabs my hands.

I sigh "I don't know.. If it's the best thing why does it hurt so bad?"

Liam puts his hand on my shoulder "As time passes you will both be over it and hopefully the media too..l

I nod my head "Yeah."

"Do you have any sweets here?" Liam said opening my cupboard.

I laugh "I only eat healthy Liam, You should know that."

He pulls out my coke "Then what's this?" He raises over his head annoyed.

"Diet coke." I shrug and put it back into the fridge.

"Your going to make bank when this comes out." Liam greedily smiles.

I roll my eyes "I've already made bank."

Liam scrunches his face "True." He grabs his phone and his jaw drops "Fuck fuck fuck." He mumbles.

"What? What's happened?" I say scared because the way he's reacting is making me feel like something bad has happened.

He frowned and so did my other manager sitting beside him, She covers her mouth "Oh my god this is really bad."

"Just tell me." I say then yanking Liams phone off them. I gasp "What the- How could this be happening?" I see a picture of me getting yelled at and pulled by Ivan and another of me leaving Aces house.

"Will this be good for the movie?" My other manager Kay says.

Liam shrugs "I don't know.. But the picture of her leaving Aces house would be, I don't know about her with Ivan and him yanking her.. Sage this looks real aggressive is everything fine?"

"Yeah everything's fine he's just annoying." I assure him.

"You can always tell me." Liam says trying to get something out of me.

"Sure." I say high pitched. "Well what do we do?"

"I think we're going to have to release some behind the scene pictures to show nothing is going on between you and Ivan." Liam suggests.

"It sort of is though?" I pour myself a orange juice and say.

"Do we even have any behind the scene photos of Sage and Ace actually getting along?" Kay says.

"No, So we're going to make them."

"Hood up, We're going to have a whole photoshoot of fake behind the scenes for the show? That's stupid." I laugh.

Liam shrugs "Well what else can we do?"

Hi guys hope your enjoying my story!

Just wanted to say incase anyones confused, Sage had a crush on someone in college who's a dick as you know, His name being Liam.

But this Liam and that Liam ARE NOT the same person lol, I did the same name because i thought it would be realistic since the name is so popular.. Stupid idea maybe? Idk lol.

But yeah completely different people, Good Liam have always been friends and now he's her manager and helps her and Ace with they're work.