One day (PART -1 )

"You guys have one day, mark my words one more day till... uh a very intense... er- adventure!" Luna tried to be optimistic but failed miserably.

"In other words, till our death!" Aquarius said sarcastically.

"But what if Draco finds us?" Virgo asked.

"Yeah, what if he finds us?" Aries nodded.

"Um, then you run obviously." Luna rolled her eyes.

The zodiacs looked at her as if she was crazy.

"Uhm, get going. We have to wake up early tomorrow!" Luna said as she walked out to go to work.

"So, she basically waked us up at five in the morning to tell us this?" Taurus rolled her eyes "And who the hell goes to work at this time?!"

"A weirdo," Scorpio shrugged as he whispered into her ear.

"Okay guys, we can like, you know divide our time into morning, afternoon, evening and night!" Capricorn suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea!" Pisces agreed.

"Let's also include some group time okay?" Cancer announced.

The rest of the signs agreed.

"Well, let's discuss what we can do!"

"Sure," The rest of them agreed as they waited for Gemini to open his phone to do some research because they'd left their phones at the resort.

When Luna had gone to enquire about the zodiacs' belongings, the hotel staff had apparently found the rooms empty and had found keys to their rooms on the door knob with a note that they had checked out early. Since the payment was already paid in advance, the staff were not very suspicious. (And also 'cause they realised that they were providing a roof to 12 very noisy weirdos. Ahem, but that's not the point though)

After an hour, when the zodiacs were not even close to finally deciding on something, Leo said "Can't we just do whatever we want and not make plans for the whole day."

"But-"

"Yeah, we could just go with the flow."  Gemini agreed making Virgo give him a death glare.

"Okay guys, do whatever you want but be back by 9 for breakfast!" Taurus sighed.

"Hey wanna go for a run?" Sagittarius asked Libra.

"Yeah sure, I really need it!" Libra joked as he put on his shoes.

"Are you sure your new shoes won't get dirty while you're running?" Sagittarius asked sceptically "They're white."

"Don't worry about them! Let's go!" Libra said cheerfully.

"Sag, I met a girl."

"Oh, congrats." Sagittarius' stomach dropped for some weird reason.

"Yeah, she's... cool," Libra glanced at Sagittarius.

"So what's her n-name?"

"Taylor,"

"Don't tell me it's Taylor Swift 'cause I'm her number one fan." Sagittarius's face broke into a smile.

"Nope, she's mine." Libra joked.

Both the guys laughed as they decided to see who'd reach the nearest park bench.

A few minutes later (uh-oh)

"MY NIKE LIMITED EDITION SHOES?!"

"I told ya," Sagittarius smirked "Now don't be a diva like Leo. C'mon."