Good news!

"Guys! Good news!" Pegila announced suddenly.

"Did Gemini die?" Aries asked jokingly making Gemini give her a death glare.

"Um... no but Mr. K, Lyra, Ophi and me need sometime to navigate a safe route to find Hecate."

"But I heard that she lives in the underworld." Capricorn raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, she does but she also guides Persephone, Queen of the Underworld back into the mortal realm during the seasons of spring and summer." she explained.

"Oh that makes sense now." Pisces mused.

"Yeah," Cancer agreed.

"But it's almost Christmas now." Scorpio interrupted.

"Yeah, that's the reason you guys are going to spend Christmas in... France!" Pegila cried.

The zodiacs' eyes widened.

"It's going to be our final vacation right?" Taurus asked glumly.

"We'll see.." Pegila tried to remain positive.

"Is Ophi coming with us?" Libra asked.

"Uh... actually no." Pegila shook her head awkwardly.

"What?!" Sagittarius frowned.

"It's a vacation for gods sake. She hasn't even made an effort to show up for anything fun we do in the last couple of months." Scorpio said.

The others agreed with him.

"You see, she really wanted to go with you guys but we need her powers here." Pegila explained.

"Wait, she has powers?" Cancer asked.

"Of course she does! She's a zodiac like you guys!" Pegila said it as if it was obvious (which it was).

"Pegila, I have a question. Since the necklaces are um... hacked does it mean that we lose our powers too?" Aquarius asked.

"That's a good question. No, you guys won't lose your powers because-"

Suddenly Aries fell to the floor. "Ari what's wrong?" Aquarius asked looking worried.

"I just feel so dizzy.." Aries muttered while drinking the water Cancer brought her.

"Well that's a first," Gemini gave her an encouraging look and a worried smile.

"It's because of the demon-guy isn't it?" Taurus glanced at Pegila who simple nodded.

• 3 days later •

"Taurus stop drinking coffee, you've already had almost one litre of it." Virgo rolled her eyes as she glanced at the two coffee 'flasks' that Taurus had brought with her to the airport.

Taurus rolled her eyes and turned away to ignore her.

"Hey T, can I have some too?" Sagittarius asked her grinning.

"In your dreams."

"Watch this. Hey Taur mind if a drink some of ur coffee?" Libra smirked.

"Don't make me kick your sorry butt." She gave both of them a death glare and ran to keep up with Aries who had also brought something to stay awake.

"How the hell do you drink so many energy drinks?" Taurus glanced in shock at the 10 cans of them.

"The same way you drink coffee." Aries yawned.