Arriving in France

"Wow, even the airport here is beautiful." Cancer gazed at the interior of the French airport.

"Okay guys since none of you are as good at French at me, I will be doing most of the speaking here!" Taurus announced pridefully making the others roll their eyes.

"Excusez-moi,...Nous somme nouveaux ici. Vous pouvez nous montrer.... le chemin jusqu...à cette adresse?" (Excuse me, we are new here. Can you show us the way to this address?) Taurus asked a boy who looked like he was in college.

He had purple hair and bluish-purple eyes. The hot guy (not that I think he's hot or anything..) wore a nonchalant expression which totally didn't look like he was about to say 'wtf are you?'.

(You guys know when I post the pictorial description of a character that he / she's going to play an important role in the story lol

(You guys know when I post the pictorial description of a character that he / she's going to play an important role in the story lol. Except for Mr. K, I'm still confused about that guy)

"oheuhbonjour,ilvoussuffitdedescendrecettevoie,detourneràdroiteetcemotelestlequatrièmesurcetteroute," the stranger answered.

"Oh um.. oui?" Taurus looked as confused as the others.

The guy laughed and said in a heavy French accent "Oh, it's alright. I am well versed in English as well."

"Oh uh- can you show us the address, and we're also looking for a tour guide." Aquarius stepped forward to everyone's surprise.

"Actually I'm one myself. I would be honoured to be your guide... if you allow me to, of course." The guy smiled as he gazed at Aquarius with new found interest.

"What was your name again?" Aquarius asked him blushing for no reason.

"Oh, I'm so dumb, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Draco. What about you guys?" Draco glanced at the others.

After the zodiacs had introduced themselves, Draco invited them to have lunch with him in a nearby French café since it was already 3 pm.

"So, your itinerary will be ready by tomorrow morning," Draco said as he watched the others eat their food.

"Thank you for being such a great help!" Virgo politely smiled at him.

After an 30 ministers or so they reached their motel. "Well I'll see you guys tomorrow. You'll all be ready by 7, right?" saying that Draco glanced at everyone (particularly long at Aquarius) and left.

"Aqua! What was that?" Aries asked her friend as she and Aquarius were playing pool.

"What was what?" Aquarius asked puzzled.

"Between you and that Dragon guy!" Aries nudged her.

"Draco," Aquarius corrected.

"Whatever, you two clearly have something going on,"

"I honestly don't know," Aquarius admitted "He's cute and fun to be around."

"Dude you talked to him only for five minutes," Aries rolled her eyes.