Kiss, Marry, Kill (PART-1)

"So that ethereal- ahem I mean Mr. K went to Dubai for some reason?!" Aquarius asked in disbelief.

"That's what Ophi tells us." Capricorn shrugged.

"I suggest we watch a movie to whiiiillllleeee away our time." Gemini suggested.

"I have a better suggestion." Taurus grinned.

"And may we know what that is?" Leo raised an eyebrow.

"Let's play Truth or Dare." she cried excitedly.

"No. Nope. Nuh-uh... Never!" Cancer opposed by shaking her head vigorously.

"C'mon Cance,it'll be fun." Gemini pleaded.

"I agree with Cancer on this one." Virgo put her arm around Cancer.

"I don't want to play either." Aquarius said, and Pisces, Libra, Scorpio and Sagittarius agreed.

"Raise your hands IF you are down to playing Truth or Dare!" Aries raised her voice.

Only five people raised thier hands. Gemini grinned and yelled "Minority wins!!"

"Of course it does." Scorpio mocked sarcastically.

After about an hour of bribing, blackmailing and pleading the zodiacs finally agreed on playing kiss, marry kill first. Then, they'd decide whether to play truth or dare... Hopefully they do for the readers, anyway fingers crossed!

So... who goes first?" Virgo raised an eyebrow.

Weirdly enough, everyone pointed at Aries!

"What?! I'm dropping out there's no wa-"

"Hey Aries, I thought I saw you at the pet store the other day acting all-" Virgo smirked.

"Ahem," Aries interrupted "I would kiss..."

Capricorn was looking at her intently. Taurus noticed this and smirked.

"Sag, cuz we're best buddies." Aries smiled.

Sag grinned back at her while Capricorn tried not to make any eye contact.

"I would marry Cap, and kill Gemini." The former clause came out in a nervous kind of rush.

Aries' ears turned pink. Capricorn turned red.

Sagittarius handed Libra a 10 dollar note.

"Why kill me?" Gemini whined.

"Cuz your annoying." Aries shrugged while sneaking glances at Capricorn and blushing.

"So who's next?" Libra asked, saving Aries from the humiliation of a deeply awkward moment.

"You," Leo smirked.

"Wait what?! Why me?" Libra groaned.

"Oh 'cause your just easy to mess with." Scorpio shrugged.

"Oh I don't want anyone to misunderstand or anything. I may just mean it in a friendly-"

"Oh c'mon spill the beans!" Pisces urged shifting to her 'shipping everyone with literal non-living stuff' personality.

"Aight," Libra took a deep breath "KissVirgoMarryPiscesKillGem."

"Reasons."

"Virgo as she's very sensible and won't take it the wrong way. Pisces cause she won't torture me like the other girls will."

The last sentence made all the girls except Pisces roll thier eyes.

"Last but not the least, Gem because, he's been an idiot since... forever actually."