"Dada." Alex reached out his hands towards me and I took him in my arms and kissed his forehead.

"I'll be back with your mumma." I says and give him to his grandma.

I quickly leave for base. It was a 30 mins drive. When I parked the car and go inside, no one stop me or asked me anything. I think because last time they saw me with their General.

"Welcome, Mr. Smith." Chief Commander says as he finds me there.

"Where is Eliora?." I asked him directly.

"They'll be here in 5 mins." He says with a little smile.

"Let's go to near to landing spot." He says and lead me. As we reached there. 3-4 Jets landed and soldiers came out. They're injured. Some of them was on stretchers. My heartbeats start to thumps loudly.

My gaze landed on Jack, he was coming out of second jet. When he come out he motions to the soldiers to come out. I saw soldiers coming out with a stretcher and Eli was lying on it.

My breathing get hitched and my heart stop beating. She was not just hurt but injured. Her left shoulder was wrapped in bandage. I stumbled to reached to her.

"Don't worry, She is just under anaesthesia. That's why she is sleeping." Jack said before I asked him.

"I...is she fine?" I stuttered looking at Eli's pale face.

"She is fine." He confirmed. "Our doctors already checked her and treated her, even I checked her so no need to worry." He said holding his right hand.

"I'm taking her back." I announced and carry her in my arms. She lost weight. She was already underweight before and now she again lose weight.

"Ok, and tomorrow I'll come to check on her again and if I didn't come then anyone of our doctors will go to check General." Jack said.

"Ok." I leave from there with unconscious Eli in my arms. Her face was so pale and in pain. I gently put her on passenger seat and bend the seat backward for Eli to lie down.

I went to driver seat and locked both of us seatbelts. I start driving. And looking at Eli time to time.

"Argh.." Eli whimper in sleep.

"A.. Azriel?" She says in half conscious looking at me. "W..what are you doing here?" She tried to sit but I stop her by stretching my left arm in front of her.

"No, don't sit and just sleep. I'm taking you home." I said in worries.

"N..no, pl... please don't." She tried to speak clearly but failed because of pain.

"What are you saying?" I asked in confusion.

"D.. don't take m..me home. Mom and dad will get w.. worried." She says and I stop the car on side and looked at her.

"You're injured badly and here you're saying that you don't want to go home because you're parents will get worried." I scolded her.

She flinch and looked at me with widen eyes. Her eyes got teary and a tear rolled down on her cheeks.

"No..no..no, please don't cry. My baby. Please don't cry. I'm a bad man to scold you." I quickly leaned over her and hug her gently while wiping her tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm really really sorry. I'll never shout on you again. If I do then you can kick my ass. But not on my dick, you know we want our kids." I says trying to lighten the mood.

She giggles and lift her hand to punch on my shoulder but quickly hold her hand. "Ouch." She hissed in pain while holding her left arm.

I quickly but gently hold her left arm and put down slowly. "Don't move your hand." I commanded her and she nodded like a little child.

Alex also do the same. Just like her.

Like mother like son.

"How did you get hurt?" I asked looking into her eyes. "I was shooted on my left shoulder." She says. I closed my eyes and leaned to touch her forehead with mine.

"Did you killed him." I asked without moving away from her.

"Yes." She said. "Good. Because if I had found him then no one can in this world would able to save him from my wrath." I scoffed.

"What about your forehead?" I asked as I leaned back to touch her bandage forehead. "The place was about to blasts and I didn't had any time......." She explained me whole fight.

She explained how she got away at the last 2 seconds. That man tried to kill her. If she hadn't gathered all of her energy and kicked him then she might......no, no. I shouldn't think about that. She jumped out of window and her head hit the ground. Thank God that place was on ground floor.

"So this happened." She says and I looked at her. Her eyes was half closed.

"Ok, go to sleep. I'm here to take you home." I patted her head gently.

"No...I don't...want..to sleep." She tried to fight back her sleepiness.

"You need rest, baby." I kissed her forehead. "I...am.....not.....sle.." she fall asleep before saying.

I chuckled and take out my coat and cover her with that. I again start driving.
.
.
.
.
.
TO UNLOCK THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE 60+ VOTES AND COMMENTS YOUR FAVOURITE PART.

THANK YOU FOR READING PLEASE VOTE SUBSCRIBE COMMENTS AND SUPPORT 😘