S10 E10:The Fate Of The Omniverse/Series Finale.

Start from the beginning

The red planet blows up as Darkseid flies away from it. Now both godly combatants, burning with apocalyptic energy, are again heading for a collision course. The impact is so colossal, it almost covers the whole area of visual space in clashing shades of orange and rainbow colors.

The rippling effect of the force completely obliterates the green planet, the remains of the sun is also affected by the impact, turning into a black hole. The immediate vacuum starts drawing in asteroids but for the two combatants, their attention is on defeating the other.

Darkseid fires a stronger version of his String Shot which pierces through the Ryuji energy and wraps around Masaru, trapping him.

"Hey! No fair!" Masaru says

Darkseid hurls him into a direct course with the black hole. He even follows and fires more energy blasts at him to push him nearer and nearer to his doom. Seeing his one chance, the god of Saiyans taps into the power to awaken the remainder of his power.

He succeeds and breaks free, before dodging a blast and ramming into the new god

He succeeds and breaks free, before dodging a blast and ramming into the new god. He kicks him skywards before teleporting and smacking him down with an axe handle.

"You're no match." Masaru says

Darkseid fires a beam but Masaru swiftly moves behind him and viciously kicks him forward.

As he speaks, he fires a Cataclysmic Orb. But the defiant God still speaks harsh words.

"You're trash! You'll die like dirt!" True Form darkseid shouts

He throws a String Shot beam that overpowers the orb and pierces through the saiyan god, erupting him in rainbow blazing light. The renegade new god laughs loudly in glee, knowing what comes next.

Masaru' own mind blossoms right in front of him and begins to float towards the evil god. However, he breaks out of Darkseid's control as his mind is drifting away. He clutches his mind in his hand and brings it close to his chest.

His sudden action is very shocking to his adversary, who cannot believe what just happened.

"What?! That's... impossible!" Darkseid shouts

"Now you're catching on." Masaru says

At that moment Masaru aims and casts the Wrath of A God technique, forcing Darkseid into blocking it with his true forms power. Now he is the one being pushed into the path of the black hole, closer and closer.

"I AM the impossible!" Masaru shouts

Masaru punches the beam, increasing its power. Darkseid lets out a scream as the beam breaks through his defenses and continues on to destroy his very being and rip him to pieces, leaving his remains to be sucked into the black hole. Masaru had defeated the true form of darkseid. Masaru looks down as his hair fell back down.

The exhaustion made Masaru collapse through space. He's caught...not by his friends or by his family but by sinestro himself. Who looks down and Carrie's Masaru away he arrives on Apokolips. He throws Masaru's body down he's very battle worn as the heroes rush to his aide.
The planet glows with life.

This is Apokolips now.

"You saved him?" Superman asks

"He stopped darkseid from destroying all of space and time. I had no choice." Sinestro says

Masaru coughs waking up everyone rushes over to him and helps him up.

"You did it Mas...you beat him!" Everyone shouts hugging him

"Wow...that's so good to know...I thought I was a goner there for a second." Masaru says chuckling "Ow it hurts to laugh."

"So it's over...we can all live in some way of peace." Superman says

"FOR DARKSEID!!!!!!!" Granny Goodness shouts

Sinestro bitch slaps her into the air.

"Bitch" Sinestro says

We Fade Out.

2 Yrs Later.

Masaru sits next to Powergirl.

"Ok...what's so important you had to tell me Karen?" Masaru asks

"Well it's really important." Powergirl says

"The Wedding will have enough seats I double checked." Masaru says we pan down and the two have rings on

"It's not that...Masaru...Im pregnant." Powergirl says

Masaru is agape...his eyes widen with happiness as he smirks and kisses her.

"YES WOW IVE NEVER BEEN A DAD BEFORE THIS IS GONNA BE SO COOL!!!" Masaru shouts

"It's a boy." She says

"Ok I already have the name, Kasaru Starr...and the middle name...Hippolyta." Masaru says

Karen smiles they both hug as we fade out.

(And with that it marks the end of the journey of Masaru Katsuo, like most it ends with happiness. But Masaru's adventure doesn't stop there...I'm starting a spin-off with Masaru entering the marvel comics universe check it out later. And with that I bid you well.)