~im back b*tches~

Next stop for everyone was Jeddah, Saudi Arabi. Entering the paddock in Saudi, Millie remembered all the drama from 2021 and how it got very intense due to the title battle between Max and Lewis. She was so conflicted as she knew Lewis is one of the best of all time, but she had known max through Lando for years.
"Hola Millie"
She snapped out of her daze
"Hola Fernando, how are you feeling for this weekend"
"I'm feeling good thankyou. A few videos of your f3 race highlights came up on my instagram last night. You have a special talent. Don't waste it"
And with that, he walked off. Millie smiled. Fernando was one of the most experience and smart racers in the grid and for him to randomly come and compliment her on her racing was something she wouldn't be forgetting anytime soon.

Millie went to meet Jack outside Alpine motor home as they were going to grab some lunch together before FP2.
"So, have you go used to just being a paddock guest yet?"
"no, i don't think i ever fully will. I love racing and to go to all these tracks and not be the one driving out of the garage at some point is really sad"
Jack gave her a sad smile.
"I know what might make you feel better, come on"
He grabbed her hand and started leading her through the paddock and round towards the f2 garages. He took her into the invitation virtuosi garage, the team he was currently competing with. He took her over to his car and offered her his hand.
"go on, hop in"
"oh no i can't, what if i break something"
"Millie, your a racing driver, i think we can avoid that"
A wide grin appeared on her face. She didn't take Jacks had and instead climbed into the car in her own. She lowered herslef in using the halo for support, just as she remebered. She looked at the view from the seat and she felt at home. She looked up at jack and grinned. He asked
"home?"
"home" she said confirming her feelings.
She loved racing and to even be sat back in a car was soothing to her.
Jack took out his phone and snapped a photo without her noticing, before she looked up and caught him. He laughed as he opened his instagram app

jackdoohan via stories

———————————————————————Friday qualifying was incredible, with Ollie securing P2! Millie was so proud of him

Friday qualifying was incredible, with Ollie securing P2! Millie was so proud of him. Jack got P4 and Fred P7. She was super happy for the boys. She knew Arthur would be disappointed with P13 but she knew he was just warming up.
She went straight down into the pitlane to greet ollie when he got out the car. He came over and hugged her still with his helmet on. P2 in quali, that's amazing!! she said and she kissed the side of his helmet. He felt blessed in that moment that he had kept his helmet on, as it would his the blush that appeared on his face.

Saturday, however, told a different story. Ollie was battling hard with Theo Pourchaire and they collided into turn 1. she knew Ollie would be furious and waited a while to allow him to cool off before going speaking to him.
"Hey Ol"
"oh hey"
he was sat on the couch in his shared driver room. Fred Vesti wasn't around at the moment.
She went and sat next to him and he placed his head on her shoulder.
"why when something goes my way does something have to come along and screw me over"
She knew he was still referring to Monza last season. He didn't take it lightly.
"Ollie i've said it once and i'll say it as many times as it takes to sink into that tiny little brain of yours"
She felt him let out a slight giggle before she continued talking.
"you have so much talent and your still so young. You've got your whole career ahead of you so what you can't do is let the little things get you down, because that won't allow you to move into bigger and better opportunities, ok?"
He removed his head from her shoulder and looked into her eyes.
"How did i get so lucky to have you as a best friend"
She simply smiled. He reached in and out his arms around her waist and pulled her in for a hug. They stayed like that for a while, taking comfort from each others presence. When they pulled away, he placed a kiss on her forehead, and his lips lingered for a few seconds before he fully moved his face away from her. They once again looked into each others eyes and smiled. They were snapped out of it when the door opened and Frederik vesti walked in.
"i'm not interrupting anything am i?"
"no it atall don't worry"
"ok good. well i'm not feeling to great so i'm gonna head out early, see you both tomorrow"
"by fred"
"see you fred"
"bye guys"

millienorris via stories

————————————————————————Millie walked into the paddock with her brother on the Sunday, talking about potential strategies for the race

Millie walked into the paddock with her brother on the Sunday, talking about potential strategies for the race. Ollie came running over to them.
"Millie, we need you to come to the Prema garage, now"
"Why what's-"
"everything will be explained, come on"
She waved goodbye to Lando as her and Ollie walked quickly down to the prema garage.
Their team principle came up to her, followed by Fred Vestis head race engineer.
"Millie, lovely to see you. Listen we need to ask a huge favour. Fred hadn't stopped throwing up all morning. We can't put him in the car like this, im sure you understand"
"oh gosh that's terrible i hope he's ok. With all due respect sir, what does any of this have to do with me"
"well millie. we need someone to drive his car in the feature race today and Fred specifically requested you"
She stayed silent. Were they being serious. They wanted her to race around a track she's barely driven in a car she had never driven before
"We know it's a huge ask"
She was freaking out. It would be so dangerous. But at the same time, there's nothing she loved more than racing.
"What about my ban"
"your ban states that you can't sign a permanent contract. it doesn't say anything about a one time reserve clause"
She thought about it for a moment and looked over towards Ollie. He could barely contain his excitement about them being teammates again.
She looked back round. She rang Lando to ask for his opinion but of course he encouraged her to go for it. She put down the phone and went back over to the group.
"Alright let's do this"
———————————————————————
millienorris via stories

———————————————————————AN: aghhh your girls back racing and she's ready to fight

AN: aghhh your girls back racing and she's ready to fight