~the final goodbye~

Here we are in present day, Monza 2022. Millie is a Prema driver in formula 3. She somehow only managed to get out of the accident with just a broken leg, which she recovered from in time to sign a permanent seat with Prema for the 2022 season. She loved racing with them. Her and her two teammates, arthur leclerc and ollie bearman, were the dream team. She had known arthur since 2019, when Lando joined formula 1 and was racing along side Charles Leclerc, Arthur's brother. She had met Ollie late 2021 and the two instantly clicked. they were the same age and had very similar interests. At first she had a crush on Ollie but she got over that fairly quickly and the three worked together so well.
Spa 2022 was a nerve wrecking time for Millie. She was so scared to go out on track and it took a lot of pep talks and convincing from her team and brother but she did it.
Her best race was the feature race at her home grand prix, where it was a full Prema podium. Arthur took P1 while she and Ollie took P2 and P3 respectively. She came P2 a few times throughout the season, but this was the most special as it was hers and Ollie's home race and she got to share the podium with the two people who had become her best friends.
Jack Doohan also won the f2 race at silverstone, which she was over the moon with. Since the crash, her and jack has created an unbreakable bond and both spent alot of time together. He was like a brother to her.
Anyway, back to Monza. The race had ended early and the FIA had made the decision to not restart. As soon as she heard this news she rushed to find Ollie. He was battling for the championship and deserved the whole race to fight for it. She found him sat alone in the pitlane, his back against a stack of tires. She went over and saw his eyes glazed over. She sat down next to him.
"It's not fair" he whispered
"i know, i know"
He looked at her as a single tear drop fell down his face. She placed her hand on the side of his face and wiped it away. He gave her a sad smile as she pulled him into a hug. During the hug she quietly and gently said,
"Oliver Bearman you listen to me right now. You are one of the most talented racers i have ever seen and your gonna go far. Don't let this hurdle ruin your stride. Go up on that podium and be proud to stand up there and be Happy for Victor. Just you wait. Your time is coming"
As they pulled away he whispered a soft "thankyou Mil" and wiped his eyes.
"Have you spoken to the FIA yet?" he then said.
"Yep, they won't budge, i'm banned from racing under a permanent contract from next season onwards" she replied.

Oh yeah, we should probably mention that. During her season in F3, she had very heavily spoken out against the FIA and about how they could have killed her and Jack in Spa and how they held off all the stewards from helping them. As a result of this the FIA just decided to take away what she loved the most. Racing. She was allowed to finish this season with Prema and then that was it.

millienorris

liked by arthur_leclerc, olliebearman and 67,639 othersmillienorris:it's been nothing but a pleasure being your teammate for the past year

millienorris:it's been nothing but a pleasure being your teammate for the past year. you boys are not only my teammates but my best friends too. i'll miss our laughs and fights....on and off track. couldn't think of a better set of people to win constructors championship with. Thankyou boys and thankyou Prema for this opportunity🇮🇹❤️. I'll be back. I promise. until then👋
tagged: @olliebearman @arthur_Leclerc @premateam

view all comments

olliebearman: most talented person ever. gonna miss you mil❤️

arthur_leclerc: no goodbyes, just a simple see you later🤍

landonorris: you'll be back💪🏻

pierregasly: as a wise person once told me, prove them wrong x

jackdoohan: not over until you say mil. go show them what you can do

premateam: mega season Millie, hopefully see you back on track soon🇮🇹

charles_leclerc: what a set of drivers. you'll be back millie x