~vacant seat~

The feature race on the sunday had ended with Ollie winning again to take a clean sweep of t the whole weekend. Millie had started P4 and finished P4. after all her pushing she would have loved a podium, but was still happy with her performance non the less.
"OLLIE BEARMAN YOU ARE MY HERO" she said as he ran to her in the paddock. She didn't get much time to speak to him after the race and was whisked away for interviews as soon as she watched the podium celebrations.
He hugged her when they got to each other and they jumped up and down.
"a clean sweep Ollie do you realise how amazing this is!!"
"i can't even believe it's happened to be honest!"
"oliver bearman you legend" a voice from behind them said.
They turned around to see Lando. He came over and gave Ollie a hug. She loved how well they got on.
"Thanks Lando."
"oh well done to you too sis"
"wow Lando sound more enthusiastic" she said sarcastically
"yeah maybe i will when you get a clean sweep"
"you literally like ollie more than me at this point"
"i'm glad your aware"
"dickhead"
"bellend"
Ollie chimed in "you two are lovely to each other"
The three of them giggled as Lando went to prepare for his race. He got points which was a positive for him, especially with how the mclaren has been the past couple of years. Lando offered to pay for a meal that night with Millie and Ollie. Lando brought Carlos along.

"i think that was the best burger i've ever had" Millie claimed.
Lando sat patting his stomach, clearly full.
"guys i think i'm pregnant"
"awww congratulations" carlos exclaimed, pulling Lando in for a hug.
"you two are strange" ollie said
"i second that" millie giggled.
———————————————————————
olliebearman

liked by millienorris, prema_team and 100,393 othersolliebearman: 2 wins here in Baku!! Amazing weekend, I can't thank my team enough for the hard work❤️@prema_team @ferraridriveracademy #f2

olliebearman: 2 wins here in Baku!! Amazing weekend, I can't thank my team enough for the hard work❤️
@prema_team @ferraridriveracademy #f2

view all comments

millienorris: champion worthy weekend❤️

prema_team: total domination!

ferraridriveracademy: future is bright😎

landonorris: so proud of you Ollie!!!
———————————————————————
millienorris

liked by olliebearman, carlossainz55 and 84,528 othersmillienorris: mega weekend here in baku! P2 on saturday and P4 on sunday

millienorris: mega weekend here in baku! P2 on saturday and P4 on sunday. Along with Ollie's clean sweep (so proud btw) that's a lot of crucial points gained for the team. felt amazing to once again be out on track and hopefully see you all soon❤️
tagged: @prema_team @olliebearman

view all comments

olliebearman: this girl oh my days 🏎️❤️

prema_team: pleasure as always millie🫶

landonorris: stay away from my f1 seat miss

carlossainz55: mega driving this weekend👊

oscarpiastri: blew us all away mil💪🏻
———————————————————————

Many things in life come unexpected. Friendships. Experiences. Jobs. Being on a plane at 3am to Italy. Yep. That's how thing's currently we're for millie norris. She had received a very interesting call, needing her out in italy as soon as possible. She knew this would become a task but she got out of bed and looked for the next flight she could make, which happened to be one in the middle of the night. When she landed and got her suitcase, she was shocked to see Ollie waiting for her. His eyes lit up when he saw her.
"finally, you took so long"
"i didn't know you would be here"
"mil, you rang me saying you were flying to italy in the middle of the night and had no place to stay. what was i supposed to do, let you sleep on the streets?"
"i didn't even know you were in italy!"
"do you not pay attention to me or something"
"basically yes"
she sent a smirk his way to whcih he rolled his eyes before leading her to his car.

"Wow Ol. this place is incredible"
"thanks"
Ollie had been with prema for a while now, and had recently bought his own place in Italy. she had never visited before, which was quite a shock considering the amount of time they spent together.
"i'm gonna go get changed and get a few hours sleep" he said
"yeah alright"
Millie sat on the couch before Ollie came out carrying a blanket.
"beds all made and sorted for you" he said
"what" millie replied, visibly confused
"my bed, it's all ready for you so you can get some sleep"
"and where are you gonna stay?"
he nodded towards the couch
"no ol you can't do that, let me have the couch"
"nah your the guest"
"how big is your bed?"
"a bit bigger than a double, why?"
"we could just share it? there's plenty of room plus we are good enough friends for it to not be wierd"
"yeah ok, as long as your ok with it"

When they first got into the bed it felt awkward, but after a few giggled they were fine. She turned lying to face him as he did the same to her.
"goodnight mil" he said, reaching his hand out to move a stray bit of hair from her face.
she was thankful it was dark so he couldn't see the blush that had appeared on her face
"goodnight Ol"
and with that they fell asleep.

The next day, Ollie drive them both to the Prema HQ and they walked into the main reception.
"right, i'll see you later" he said wrapping his arms around her.
"yeah see you" she said not even looking up to him.
he moved his hand and placed it under her chin befire slowly lifting it up.
"relax" he said in a soothing voice.
she smiled at him before he walked off.

After a while she was called into the team principles office.
"good morning Millie"
"good morning René"
"please take a seat"
she sat down, awaiting the topic of this urgent meeting, when just then, somebody came through the door
"hey fred!"
"hey millie"
he took a seat next to her. they have each other a quick side hug before René continued talking.

"ok so i want to get straight to the point with you both. Frederik, that crash you had in baku has injured you more than we suspected. Thankfully you walked out of it with just those injuries and nothing any worse, which everyone at prema is happy about, however, we don't know when your going to be able to race again. now we have spoken to you about this and who you think would be a good fill in whole you recover. now ideally we wanted someone with formula 2 experience however, Frederik, you insisted we keep Millie."
he turned to face her
"after Jeddah and Baku, we think it would be a great opportunity for us here at the team, and the sport in general if you raced for us until frederik is ready to return to the track. What do you think?"

Millie was stunned. eventually she got her words out.
"René i want to start by thanking you for this opportunity and Fred, thankyou for believing in me. But you both know i'm not allowed to sign a permanent contract"
"we know, which is why you would sign a one off contract before every weekend. there is nothing the FIA can do until the end of the season about that"

She had a think for a minute. This was exactly the opportunity she needed and to turn it down would be stupid.
"alright, i'll do it"

After the meeting, she messaged Ollie to meet her in the lobby. When she got there he was already waiting. She ran up to him and jumped into his arms, giving him the biggest hug.
"heyy" he said "what's this for"
"you are looking at your new formula 2 teammate until frederik vesti recovers"
his shock was visible.
"NO WAY"
"YES WAY"
he gave her another huge hug
"i'm so proud of you!!!"

————————————————————————
AN: wholesome ending there. do we reckon she can win?

ALSO GUYS sorry for not posting much. i've been at the british GP BUT YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHO I MET.......OLLIE BEARMAN. yep i met ollie and i won't be getting over it soon