Chapter 8: Play My Game

Start from the beginning

"If we see the video, Malak and Issei are leagues above any of us..." Tsubaki spoke, as many made a disgusting face when his name was mentioned, some even had fear written on their faces. 

"That idiot, he is just a joke" Genshiro Saji spoke with disgust, "He is just a human with nothing special." He remembered that his own family treats him with indifference. 

"That human was the only known being that could go toe to toe with Malak, and win" Sona told Genshiro, who clenched his fist in annoyance, "And besides he is the Red Dragon Emperor, who even was able to take down Azazel without his gear" Sona continued, as Genshiro became  angrier at this, clenching his fists tighter. 

"Damn bastard, he is not only the center of attention, but he will have the same benefits I enjoyed " Dai thought angrily, he was not happy with Issei's success. 

"What happened, how did this even happen, under our noses, when did he grow up...." Aika thought with sadness and fear, she was imagining her brother at the top. 

"Then how can we ask for his help" Saiaorg Bael spoke, as Tsubaki responded

"We have to release Nyx" Tsubaki spoke, which shocked many, "We have no other choice"

"He doesn't understand that her being back, will bring bad memories for Ingvild" Dai spoke coldly, to which Sona shook her head and retorted. 

"Sorry, we have no other choice, it is we release her, or face extinction" Sona's words made Dai silent, as she continued, "Innocent people live's are in danger, we either do that, or they suffer."

Elizabeth was watching everything, she had a look of confusion, but in reality, she was laughing, she was laughing seeing them suffer. The look of the desperation on this elite team, for which she drew a smile, when she felt Dai's and Genshiro's gaze. 

"I can't believe I was so blind in thinking that they are our saviors, I should thank Lord Issei to open my eyes." Elizabeth thought with disgust and gratitude, the latter being directed to Issei. The look she received from the boys was anything but holy. 

She flew off using her wings, and headed to a different location in the Underworld where Griselda was, she had no time to waste with these idiots. 

"Griselda, I will be leaving, since I have some appointments to do..." Elizabeth asked to which Griselda responded

"Don't you want someone to accompany you?" Elizabeth shook her head upon that, to which Griselda spoke with a smile, "Very well, you may leave."

Elizabeth flew off, she needed to report this to her Lord Issei, for telling what is going on. She wanted to get away from them as soon as possible.

"The girl understood your gaze, my dear host, and even your friend's as well" Vitra spoke with a mocking tone, mentally to Saji, which annoyed him. 

Opening Start

Issei is walking across the fields.
Malak is surrounded by the burning remains of Grigori

Issei and Nyx are seen side by side looking at the screen.
A book shows up, as Issei comes in his Strongest Red Dragon Armor.
Dai Hyoudou is seen with a sinister smirk, with Rias standing next to him.

Asia and the other girls are fighting against Malak, using magic.
Aika looks above, walking through a puddle.
The ORC, Student Council, Vali Team and Team Slashdog are shown, all as a pair of angry eyes glare at them.