𝟒𝟕 || 𝐁𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫

Start from the beginning

"Why would you be friends with him and never tell me?" I say frustrated. I feel betrayed.

"You didn't tell me you were friends with her." Ace says angry.

She slaps her hand to her forehead "I didn't want to be in between your guys drama."

"You literally just went in between us while we're arguing." I raise my eyebrows.

"Your both arguing?" She says shocked.

"Are you surprised? Nothing is but drama with Sage." Ace rolls his eyes.

I scoff "Me? Your the drama."

"Ace, What's going on here?" His best friend asks with a smirk on his face.

I knew him, His name is Jean, His parents are from France so that's where he gets his name from. How do i know this? I sort of stalked everything about Ace after we parted.. It was a problem and i had gotten over it. Jean is his best friend.

"Nothing." Ace replies to Jean looking me up and down angry.

"Doesn't look like nothing." Jean laughs and looks at me. "I'm Jean, Jean Aubert."He puts out his hand.

I know. "I'm Sage Diaz." He shakes my hand.

"Didn't tell me she was this hot in person Ace." Jean punches Aces shoulder and laughs then sees Ace isn't laughing "Okay.. Bad timing." He puts up his hands.

ACE ROSSO

We get home after that event and i can't stop thinking about her. I put the cigarette in between my lips and light it.

"You good?" Jean pats me on the back.

"What do you think?" I turn to him.

"You probably feel shit." He shrugs.

"You think?" I shake my head and laugh.

"Well you didn't tell me she was that hot." Jean smirks.

"Really?" I shake my head and stare at him.

"What?" Jean puts his hands up "She's really beautiful and talented, You know? Weird seeing the girl who broke my man's heart." Jean holds his chest.

"Your man's?" I start laughing "And she didn't break my heart, Don't be weird."

"You know you didn't cheat, Why don't you tell her?" Jean asks.

"It's been five years Jean." I sigh "Like she says she don't want to see me again, She hates me."

"Because she doesn't know you didn't cheat." Jean

"I'm over her too." I shrug "We had a little thing, Not that serious." Jean opens his mouth but he doesn't finish since we hear someone knock on the door.

I open the door and see someone i don't expect "Yooo Tate." Jean walks to the door and pats him on the back.

"What are you doing here?" I sit on the couch.

"I saw you on TV, Congratulations on the award." Tate smiles and sits on the couch with me and Jean.

"Like you care." I roll my eyes.

"I don't, I care about what i saw though." He slightly laughs "You and Sage both accepted the awards.. That was hilarious."

"I know right." Jean claps his hand and laughs with Tate.

"I still talk to her. You know?" He says which makes me shocked.

"You do?" I scrunch my face.

"Yeah we're close." Tate nods his head.

I start tapping my foot "Nothing better of happened, Ever." I raise my eyebrows.

"No." Tate shakes his head.

"Does she ever.." I cough "Talk about me?"

Tate licks his lips "You know i can't tell you that."

I lick my teeth "I don't care anyways, She hates me and doesn't want anything to do with me, I don't want anything to do with her so it's fine."