Dillon Prescott Pickles

Dil was in a blue blanket, sucking on Didi's pointer finger. Didi and Stu admired him, wondering if Tommy and CJ will get along with him just fine. They couldn't wait until Tommy and CJ met Dil.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯\_(ツ

The others walk in. Betty has Phil and Lil on both on her arms, Lou gives Tommy to Lucy as Stu grabs CJ and walks over with them to Dil.

"Tommy, I like you to meet someone very special. Same for you, CJ. This is your brother and cousin, Dillon. Dil, this is your brother Tommy and your cousin, CJ.

Tommy is sat across from Dil as CJ was next to Tommy. Dil sucks his pacifier as he looks at Tommy and CJ.

"Baby.." Said Tommy, touching Dil gently. CJ does the same thing.

"See? They all love each other." Didi said, looking at Stu.

Dil hiccups before he pulls Tommy's nose. Tommy shakes his head until Dil lets go of him. Tommy starts wailing. This in turn causes Dil to start crying and wailing. Not wanting to hear them cry, CJ starts wailing and crying.

Betty looks at Chas, who was holding Chuckie. "Well that's a start" She told him.

And for the rest of the time, the Pickle babies were all crying with everyone watching them.

( Short story).