Chapter 38

Mary is standing in goal and popp is placing the ball on the spot. She takes a few steps back and buries it tops corner. No way of saving that. Georgia is next and buries the ball. Magull scores and so does Keira. Ona misses but luckily alessia scores. Brand is taking her shot and Mary saves it. Now all Beth mead needs to do is score and the game is over. If she doesn't I'm next.
She takes a step back and takes quick steps to the ball and firing it into the corner. Something has taken over my body and in running to her. We are all screaming and shouting and well crying. We go around with flags of England and signs and posters.I can't believe it. We did it we won the euros, we get to inspire young girls all over England maybe even the world to play.

Lessi walks over to me gives me a hug and whispers. "I'm so proud of you y/n" I pull away a little bit to look into her eyes. "I'm proud of you lessi" while still staring into her. "God I can't wait to kiss you later" I say. " who says you have to wait till later?" She smirks back. "That would mean lots of people would know, are you sure your ready for that?" I look at her "I'm sure" she says back while leaning in to me. The kiss was short and sweet. Until there was screaming from around us and we get bomb barded with questions all around us. We answer a few and laugh at the rest. Lots of pictures were taken. Some of us sliding in the confetti and just lying down on the pitch.
It was time to get our medals but firstly they gave out the individual awards. Mary got best keeper. As expected. Beth mead got player of the tournament and i somehow got young player of the tournament. Not because I played many games because I didn't but what I did when I came on I guess. We than got our medals and stood on the podium waiting for Leah to come over with the trophy. Leah walks over with the trophy down low before rising it up and cheers erupting.

I got the trophy and took pictures with absolutely everyone. When I was taking my last picture I heard a "SURPRISE" from behind me. I got startled and turned around and it was my family well everyone but my mother thankfully. I was shocked i gave everyone a hug and took another picture with the family before giving the trophy to Rach. We talked for a bit and how they managed to surprise me and how they got it all done without me knowing. So basically they did a bunch of bragging. After the bragging they moved onto the teasing of me and lessi's kiss. I told them the brief details, as I'm still a little closed of but I still like to share her off, I'm just happy I'm not talking to my mother as she would freak if she knows I'm with a girl. I still can't get over the fact that I finally don't have to deal with her and her bringing me down as right now I feel on top of the world. I also still can't get over the fact that we won. Me being a teenage girl from the middle of nowhere. To moving to arsenal to playing for England and winning a major tournament all within the same year. I don't think anything can top it.
After the endless of pictures and talking with fans we sat in the middle of the pitch while all the fans were leaving. We were out there as a team talking about all the good memories we have had. The jokes made, the pranks done. We also talked about our goals like the World Cup. It was maybe an hour after that we went back inside to get ready to go out. We were going back to the hotel to celebrate with a lot of drinks and partying. It is now around midnight and I'm talking to lessi. "Listen y/n I need to talk to you about somet...." "HEY GIRLIES COME OVER FOR SHOTS" Rach suddenly interrupted and dragged us over. "Talk later?" I asked. "Ya" she replied back before going over for the shots. The rest of the night was something else, we were on a different planet. And let me tell you that was a blast.

Next thing I know I'm waking up and lessi is sitting infront of me. I sit up and look at her. "Sorry we were meant to talk weren't we?" I said. Lessi just nodded back. I grabbed her hands and looked at her. "Are you okay you look nervous" I say. "Ya I'm fine well it depends on your answer" she laughs back. "Ask away" "I wanted to ask do you want to go on holidays with me, like just me and you but if you don't wa...." "Stop right there, of course I want to" I smiled back at her while leaning in and giving her a kiss. "Where we off to?" "Greece" she said with a smile. "Can't wait"

We head downstairs where we get asked to go outside to do some interviews before heading into the bus to stand infront of a bunch of people really. The interview was fine for me anyway but what got me worried was lessi came out of it very quite and had her head down most of the time and when I asked her about it. All she would say is "it's nothing for now I just don't know what to do" if I asked anything further she wouldn't answer me. So now we are coming off the bus and luckily Lucy got sent a bunch of skiing masks so we were wearing them as it was wayyy to bright. A few jokes were made. Even a few songs were sung.

We eventually got told we were aloud to go home but I was going home in a London I mean for a few hours before meeting lessi to go on our holidays. On the drive home I got a call from an unknown number. "Hello is this y/n?" "Hi yes this is can I ask who is this?" "Perfect, I'm Theo from Nike I would like to offer you a sponsorship deal, would you be able to come around to us in London so we could show you the proposed deal?" "Wow yes of course I'm on the way down"

When I got there I arrived at a big tall building near the centre of london. Someone takes my car keys to go park my car while I walk in and I immediately get led upstairs well through the elevator to the 12th floor. Infront of me stood a tall guy with dirty blond hair and blue eyes. "Hi I'm Theo, shall we get going" "hi, yes of course" I got led into a clean office and sat around a round table. He sat across from me and slid pieces of papers to me. "So we would offer £2.5 million annually which would make you the highest earning female footballer in Nike from us, you would require to only wear Nike, you will get your boots and everything football required given to you, you would need to do a few photoshoots and also put it into your social media, you have a few days of course to let us know" he says. "Wow, that's incredible I don't think I need some time to think about it, I have always worn Nike so I would love to sign this sponsorship deal" I say back. He slides the papers over to me to sign, once I am he says"Perfect, it will be great to have you, we will let you know the dates for the photoshoots etc"

Once I get into the car I let lessi know what just happened. Than, I shortly later leave to go home and get ready to go on holidays.
__________________________
I don't acc know who earns the most but whatever. And don't worry I'll post more regularly now, I was busy with matches and work.