Chapter 19

We got back to Leah's house and we were wrecked so we decided on going to bed very early we have only 1 light training tomorrow in the evening for arsenal.
So I did my normal night routine took a sleeping pill, took a reflect of camp and wrote it in a journal as it helps me think and calms my mind I don't know how or why but it does. And than I was knocked out.
I woke up to no alarm in the morning as there was no need, it is 10 in the morning and I just stayed in bed for a bit before changing into cream cargos and a corset top and heading down for breakfast. Leah was on her phone drinking some coffee in her arsenal pyjamas. "Where you off too?" She asks "I'm going out" i smirk out "I'll be back before we need to leave for training" I add "let me guess it's a certain Brazilian as your Spanish girl is in Manchester" Leah's reply's with a smile "maybe, but maybe I'll move somewhere so distance won't be a issue"I smirk back knowing she hates when I joke about leaving arsenal "how dare you say that" leah responds with her mouth wide open. Before she can say anything else I scream "goodbye" while running out the door where gio is already waiting for me in her car.
We are going car shopping for me as I am getting all the money into my account now and I have passed my driving test etc. So there is a point of buying a car. I already said I would pass on my dream cars like an Audi r8 and a mustang gt so it's going to either be some type of merc or something smaller. We end up going around a lot until I see a small car garage we decide to go there and have a look until I see a stunning Nissan gt r35 (picture above) now I know I was supposed to pass on fast and expensive cars but this, this is incredible you can't pass on this car.
I take a few pictures and send them onto my dad who loves the car but thinks I should get something smaller for now. But me and gio go for a test dive and I fall in love with every single detail I would make the alloys black but other than that it's perfect. We agree with the owner I would pay a deposit now and come back with the money once I get it out of the bank and get it approved so they don't think someone is stealing money from my account.
We go for a coffee and a walk and talk about general life. Until we end up talking about the upcoming euros and for gio the copa America. She thinks Germany or Spain will win. Which I took massive offence too but she said "I'll vote for England just for you" "thank you I hope u win your copa America". We were walking and of course we did a TikTok by a tree and she posted it we were going to keep walking until we looked at the time and it being nearly 6pm we decided we would head back. We got back into the car played some loud music and sang our hearts out. She dropped me off and walked me to the door and we shared an awkward hug. "See you tomorrow y/n" gio said "ya see you tomorrow" I replied.

I walked into the house were Leah and Beth and viv were camped onto the couch. "Sooo anything interesting happen" Beth asked "well I put a deposit on a car" I said "really show us" Leah said. I showed the picture to them. Viv loved it and Beth wanted to drive it and Leah was acting like my mother and said it's dangerous. Which I agreed with but still I'm getting it. We decided on ordering nandos and having a karaoke night. It was great it felt like I belonged somewhere I got ready for bed after and even took a sleeping pill but I couldn't fall to sleep as there was a question in my head. "Will Leah want me to move out now that I'm 18?" I won't blame her.

_____________________________

When will she move out, and to where....?