Chapter 25

"Hello who is this?" "This is Sarina, is this y/n?" "Ye.... Yes it is" I mumble still stunned she's calling me.
"I would like to inform you that you have been selected to represent England for the euros in the summer, with fran out injured we have come to the conclusion that you would be and ideal fit for the squad. So what do you think?" I have a little pause until tears start pouring "ye.. yes I would love to. Thank you so much" "I'll send you in all the details and the roaster online should be out in around an hour" "perfect thank you" I reply before hanging up.

I don't have much time to think as Leah comes barging in my room with a smirk. "So whooo called?" I just looked at her. Of course she knew she is the captain. Than I start to worry am I only there because of her? No it can't be, can it? "Hey y/n you deserve this okay you really do and congratulations" she says before jumping on top of me like a little kid. We have a little laugh about the night before and what is to come ahead before heading for breakfast.

It's now the afternoon and suddenly my phones starts blowing up not even just a few messages but notifications from every single app and social media platform I have. I unlock my phone and see instagram has the most so I go there and that when I realise the roaster for the euros came out and I started to get lots more followers and messages. Leah suggested I don't read comments from people just in case which I agreed to for now anyway as curiosity will get the best of me.

I got a lot of messages from the arsenal players and even a few from the England squad like Lucy and Millie. But the message that surprised me the most was from a family group chat that I just got added into as I've never had it before. It was from Sarah best of luck y/n have fun and we know you will crush it with a picture of the roaster in the group, a lot of the family were reacting to the message and I just thanked them. I moved onto the arsenal group chat and thanking them and all the individual messages I got from friends. The Beth started going on about celebrating my first official senior call up but I declined.

I also check my emails and have a look as the schedule for the euros and realise we have to be in saint George's park in 2 days. When I inform Leah on this information she just laughs at me, I just tell her it's not my fault I don't know these things which she continues laughing and somehow manages to say "at least you have me now" looking at the state she's in I wonder how she got that out in one breath as she was still laughing at herself.
(Time skip 2 days)
Me, Jordan, Leah and Beth and lotte were talking about the squad as we all took the journey to saint georges park together.
Which was:

Goalkeepers: Mary Earps, Hannah Hampton, Ellie Roebuck

Defenders: Millie Bright , Lucy Bronze, Jess Carter, Rachel Daly, Alex Greenwood, Demi Stokes , Lotte Wubben-Moy

Midfielders: Jordan nobbs , y/n s/n , Georgia Stanway , Ella Toone, Keira Walsh , Leah Williamson

Forwards: Bethany England , Lauren Hemp, Chloe Kelly , Beth Mead , Nikita Parris , Alessia Russo , Jess park

A lot of the squad is quite young me being just younger than Jess park and I have the least experience which does scare me a lot. We sang songs and the girls said funny stories from previous camps and also said all the bad things. Like how long media days are but it's good we are doing this tournament at home.

I got a few messages from home tell me to send them tickets and to get them jerseys which I agreed that I would. We eventually got there and everyone is still in one piece. We parked the car in the player car park. And took our bags and started to walk inside but we got crowed by the media team immediately well mostly the girls that have been here before. I just hung around at the back until they noticed me and started bombarding me with how am I feeling and the last one asked about how proud my mother would be which Leah must have noticed me stunned and dragged me away by joking with them to wait till media day and not to scare us off but I know she did it to help me out.

We didn't talk about what happened we got our room numbers and our keys and started to head up Leah was across from me and she was with Georgia, nobbs was down the hall with Lucy, Jess was next to me with lotte and Beth was on the other side of me with Keira. I don't know who I was rooming with but was told they were already here.
I walked in and I was quite happy to see who was sitting on a bed.

__________________________

Who do u want it to be? Or guess?
Ya sorry it has been a hectic few days but schools over for the summer so I'll get this finished