Eddie shrugs off his jacket, tossing it to his car and grabbing a dry towel. Buster grins widely at his friend, flinching as more water was poured on him and and rag.

"Thank you, Ms. Crawly!"

...

Together, the three washed and dried several cars as quick as they could. Buster scrubbing and Eddie drying, Ms. Crawly pouring more water on some areas.

...

Buster lets out a heavy sigh, stretching and cracking his back before going back to scrubbing at a spot on the windshield of the car.

He pauses as he hears melodious singing in the distance, quickly shaking his head and continuing.

He pauses once again as he hears it again, turning and looking back towards the direction it's coming from. Buster takes a few steps that direction, quickly slipping on a pair of sandals and tossing his rag as he runs towards the voice.

"Buster, where you going?" Eddie calls after him, watching his friend rush across the street.

...

Buster looks up at the rubble that was once his theater, the voice close.

"And even though it all went wrong... I stand before the Lord of song..." Buster climbs up the rubble, panting lightly and pausing when he sees the familiar girl. "With nothing on my tongue but Hallelujah!" His eyes widen as he slowly approaches the girl, her not noticing.

"Hallelujah... Hallelujah! Hallelujah... Halleluuuu..."

Meena gasps with a jolt, jumping away as a hand grasps her right shoulder. Her eyes widen as she slowly removes her headphones when she sees Buster staring at her with wide eyes, mouth dropped.

"I, uh..." He clears his throat, "do you think you could sing like that? In front of a real audience?"

"I dunno," Meena looks down, "but... I wanna try," she smiles at him as he nods.

"Good..." Buster chuckles, "cause I wanna see it."

...

"We are?!" Rosita squeals into the phone, holding Casper in her other hand. "Seriously? Oh, my gosh!" She runs to a sleeping Norman, plopping Casper onto him. "Okay, yes! Yes, I'll be right over!"

Norman and Casper watch her leave in confusion, looking at each other.

...

(Y/N) holds the phone to her ear, her eyes widening as she gasps. Johnny quickly looks up from punching the punching bag, worried but relaxing as he sees her widely grin.

"You bet we'll be there, Doofus."

The two quickly race out of the garage, both laughing and smiling widely as they climb into Johnny's truck, Johnny driving.

...

"Some say he's the worst showman this city's ever seen... Some say that (Y/N) should just cut him loose. Some say that they're walking disasters... Loose cannons. Well, tomorrow night, the names Buster Moon and (Y/N)(L/N) will go down in entertainment history once and for all."

Ash swiftly shoves past people, carrying her guitar case with a wide grin.

...

Gunter jumps and laughs in excitement, spinning around and smiling as he rushes to join the others.

...

"As they and this bunch of bumbling amateurs attempt to re-stage the show that brought down the theater."