Johnny smiles as he watches (Y/N), blushing as she makes eye contact and grins at him as she and Buster both jump and spin, landing as the squid disperse around them.

...

Eddie laughs, gesturing to the two as they dance.

"They've done it! They've really done it, Nana!" He laughs again, leaning forward as he watches.

"Oh, goodness!" Nana admires with a smile, fanning herself.

...

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

"Now, welcome our first contestant!" Buster looks towards the others, prepared to say his name when...

The doors were thrown open, startling me and Buster as large burly men enter with Mike.

"Woah!" I yell as the music stops, and I nervously watch the men as they approach, shoving Mike ahead of them.

I look back at Johnny in concern, watching as he narrows his eyes at the three thugs.

"Which one of you is Moon and (L/N)?"

I gasp lightly, Buster rushing to my side as he stands in front of me.

"Hey, hey, you can't just barge in here!" Buster shakes his head as they get closer.

I jump as another presence joins my side, and realize Johnny was now standing closely at my side, watching the men with dangerous eyes.

"Johnny?"

He doesn't take his eyes off the men, instead shifting even closer to my side.

"Buster--" I quietly start, watching with wide eyes as the main guy shoves Mike forward as he looks around in fear.

"You know this guy?"

"Mike?" Buster questions, tilting his head.

"Right," the man looks at me with a scoff before looking back at Buster, grabbing Mike by his collar. "Mike here says you two have his money, and it's in that box."

I felt my heart sink as I look towards the box, Buster tensing up.

"Johnny," I whisper in fear, making him grab my hand and pull me further behind him as he backs away from the three as they draw near.

"No, no. Just hold on a moment here," Buster looks back at me for a second before nodding at Johnny. "That's prize money. And it's not Mike's unless he wins it fair and--"

"Give him the money!" Mike wheezes as the man holds a knife to his throat, making me gasp.

"Okay, okay! Hey, hey, take it!" Buster exclaims, gesturing to the chest and backing up as the men walk onto stage, Mike still in his grasp with the blade to his throat. "It's yours, okay?"

"Open it."

"Oh, no..." I breathe out, making Johnny look down at me for a moment. "Buster!"

"O-open it?" He stammers, looking at me in slight fear before his eyes return to the men. "I-I don't, me?"

"If not you, then make the girl do it," the man growls, making Johnny scowl and stand in front of me.

Buster rapidly shakes his head. "No, no! I will... Just..."

"Open it!!" Mike pleads, the blade pressing tightly against his throat as Buster backs away, his back hitting the chest.

"Okay, um... I-I just don't have my keys! And neither does she! So... Maybe you can... Come back later?"