"Hell yeah, I didn't want to believe Joe could do it but he did so I ain't putting it past Joshua not to do the same especially when he helped cover for Joe for fourteen years," Kandi explained.

"Now you know how I feel," Fabayra said.

"I understand how you feel, Fahayra, I just wanted to be sure you are thinking things through and not just acting on your emotions at the moment," Kandi said.

"I'm sorry if you feel like we're taking Joe's side. You have to see it from our point of view, y'all were the Golden couple to our friends and families, and it's sad to us to see a relationship that was so beautiful crash and burn, Fahayra," Catya said.

Fahayra sighed.

"You don't think I don't see that? I gave that man my good years and this is how he repaid me. I even told him that he had just cheated once I would have stayed but fourteen years is insane. How can you stay in a relationship knowing that fourteen years of your life were lies?" Fahayra asked them.

"You're right. I wouldn't be able to stay either,"
Thairys answered.

"Exactly," Fahayra said.

They reached Fahayra and Joe's house and Kandi parked the car before getting out. She took off her heels and threw them in the car.

"If I start hitting him don't grab me," Kandi tells her sisters.

"We are not crazy to do that," Fahayra said, knowing how Kandi gets when people grab her when she's mad.

They walk into the house and find the guys hanging out in the living room. Fahayra immediately starts telling Joe how Galina and her sisters fought her and her sisters in a restaurant where they are now banned due to throwing things at Galina and her sisters during the fight.

"What?!" Joe shouted.

"And that's not all, Galina did or say," Kandi said as she glared at her husband.

"What? What did Galina say that has you looking at me like that?" Joshua asked his wife.

"You fucking strippers in Atlanta," Kandi stated.

"She's lying," Joshua told Kandi.

"Oh really?" Kandi asked him.

"Joshua just come clean to your wife, so you can save your marriage, because she doesn't believe you and neither do we," Thairys told him.

Joshua sighed.

"You did," Kandi said.

Joshua remained silent.

"What the hell are y'all doing on the road?" Fahayra asked the guys.

Catya looked at Jon.

"Shit, are you cheating too?" Catya asked, ready to beat his ass too if he's cheating on Trinity.

"No, ma'am," Jon answered.

"This is crazy," Thairys said, shocked.

"How long has this been going on?" Kandi asked, her voice strained.

Joshua didn't say anything.

A slap was drawn across his face from Kandi.

"You sat in my face when I asked you for months if the rumors were true and you said no! Now you can't speak up," Kandi said as she slapped his face once more.

"Joshua speak up," Fahayra said.

Fahayra honestly felt bad but damn she was kind of glad she wasn't the only one facing the same dilemma. Now her family could stop trying to make her work on her marriage when they should be helping her get away from her marriage.

Joshua's eyes looked everywhere except at Kandi.

"Do you two not know what being faithful means?" Catya asked Joe and Joshua, disappointed in their behaviors.

"That's why he was chill with keeping Joe's secret. He's been doing the same damn thing," Fahayra says.

Kandi took a deep breath.

"Joshua, I've always loved you, I know I have. Don't come home because honestly, I'm afraid of what I'll do to you if you're in my presence," Kandi said, warned him.

Joshua looked defeated as Kandi looked toward him.

"I'm sorry, I promise it won't happen again," Joshua said.

Kandi's nostrils were flaring.

"Fuck it," Kandi said as she jumped on Joshua and starts hitting him all over his face and body.

Joshua tries his best to block Kandi's hits.

"You piece of shit!" Kandi yelled as she repeatedly hit Joshua.

Fahayra stood there and shook her head. She looked at Joe and he looked at her.

"Must be a bloodline thing, right," Fahayra said.

Joe's dad cheated on his mom. Joe cheated on her. Joshua cheated on Kandi. And who knows who else in that family is cheating? At this point the whole bloodline was trash.

Jon managed to get Kandi off of Joshua. Of course, he got hit a couple of times but he still held Kandi in his arms, trying to calm her down.

"You crossed the line!" Kandi roared clenching her fists, ready to strike.

"Okay, enough!" Fahayra yelled to get everyone to calm down when she felt a cramp in her stomach.

Fahayra grabbed her stomach and let out a yelp as blood drips down her legs. Fahayra looks down at her legs and starts screaming.

"Is that blood?" Joe asked her.

"No, I just peed myself, of course, it's blood," Fahayra answered.

Kandi's glare softened as she looked over at her sister.

"We need to get you to the hospital," Kandi tells Fahayra.

Joe got up and rushed over to Fahayra, picking her up in his arms and carrying her to the garage.

"Joe, I'm scared," Fahayra said as she started crying as he puts her in his car.

"No, stay calm, don't worry I got you," Joe said.