Confession

Tighnari took in a deep breath as he gazed at the male in front of him with a soft look in his eyes.

"(Y/n), I have something to tell you," Tighnari says.

(Y/n) hummed lightly, quietly urging the other to say what he wanted.

Tighnari bit the inside of his cheek, knowing it was better to come out and say his feelings now than later.

"I love you, (N/n). And more than what a friend should feel... I've loved you ever since I met you at the Akademiya. I've loved you, even after I found out you were my senior," Tighnari came out, shutting his eyes immediately so that he wouldn't see the expression that the other would give off.

(Y/n) stare eye-wide at the confession that Tighnari had come out with.

The male was somewhat surprised since he knew that the other had a crush on him due to the "little" subtle movements the Forest Ranger would give whenever the two of them would be around each other.

The (H/c)-haired engineer bit his bottom lip as he felt his heart speed up, not knowing what to say to the other.

Closing his eyes for a few moments, (Y/n) reached a single (S/c) hand out and placed it on Tighnari's face.

Tighnari opened his eyes, staring at the other male in confusion.

(Y/n) softly chuckled as he gave the other male a gentle smile, finally confirming what he felt for the other was true.

He could finally confirm that he too was in love with the other.

"I love you too, Nari. I've loved you ever since you made your presence known and befriended both Cyno and me," (Y/n) began.

Tighnari started to become flustered when he remembered how he had met the two.

Cyno was watching over him since the Akademiya had deemed him a suspect back then and needed someone to watch over him during the remaining time he was in the Akademiya.

Tighnari had met (Y/n) not long after as a newbie engineer who had come in as a lecturer for one of his classes.

He could remember when they first met eye contact, and how it continued throughout until he graduated.

All of a sudden, the Forest Ranger felt nervous.

Nervous that (Y/n) was just saying this to make him not feel bad.

To make him feel not worthless and lost.

Soft kisses that belonged to fingertips snapped the male back into reality.

(Y/n) was tracing over the newly created scars, a sad smile dancing upon his lips.

"You're so beautiful," (Y/n) whispered under his breath.

Tighnari's ears perked up as his eyes widened when he heard what the other male had said under his breath.

A pleased shiver went up the Forest Ranger's spine as he quietly gulped.

(Y/n) stopped what he was doing, and wrapped his arms around Tighnari's waist, pulling the other male closer to his figure.

A small squeak escaped Tighnari's lips as he pressed his hands up against the taller male's chest, just to become even more flustered.

He could feel the muscles that (Y/n)'s shirt was hiding from the world.

A soft chuckle left (Y/n)'s lips as he pressed a butterfly kiss to Tighnari's nose.

Tighnari pouted lightly.

"You missed," he mumbled.

(Y/n) raised a single brow, a teasing smile on his face.

"Then... may I kiss you officially?" The (H/c)-haired male asked.

Tighnari made a sound as if he was pretending to think.

"That's if... you let me become your boyfriend?" Tighnari questioned, tilting his head to the side.

(Y/n)'s eyes widened, surprised to hear what Tighnari said before softening.

"Then... it's official," he whispered.

Tighnari leaned himself closer, his ears lowering as he and (Y/n) made contact with a gentle kiss that held many emotions.

And two of the main emotions would be...

Happiness.

And love.

There was not a single sound as the two shared a blissful kiss with one another.

A kiss that created an official couple in Sumeru.