Destruction

Traveler narrowed their gaze upon the mechanical robot that loomed over them with a menacing feeling taking over the area.

The newly released Archon, Nahida, stood beside Paimon with a worried look on her face as she watched the battle from the side.

Paimon floated around Nahida's head, clutching her hands into small fists and pressing them against the lower half of her face.

"Traveler!" Paimon cried out when she watched Scaramouche send a robotic arm at her blonde-haired companion.

Traveler dodged the incoming attack by jumping up into the air and landing on the arm.

Scaramouche scoffed loudly as he swung the robotic arm off to the side, sending the Traveler flying.

Nahida bit the inside of her cheek as her green eyes watched the battle with an intensely worried frown dancing upon her lips.

Her fingers itched with the anticipation to try and help even more, but knew she currently didn't have the power to do anything until Scaramouche and his robot were defeated.

Paimon kicked her feet in the air. "Wah! Block it!!" She cried out.

The Traveler blocked an incoming swing from above, sparks of flames and electricity being seen.

Golden eyes blazed brightly when they met with a set of indigo eyes that stared back at them.

With a strong push, the Traveler sent the arm flying backward.

It didn't take long for the Traveler to defeat the upper half of the robot, seeing as Scaramouche's robot flew upward, and onto the battlefield with the full form of the robot levitating over the battlefield.

Scaramouche laughed menacingly.

A small robotic green and cream-colored creature floated up to the Traveler's side, ready to help the other to defeat Scaramouche, and save Sumeru.

✧˖*°࿐

(Y/n) could be seen walking back and forth inside his house, brows furrowed as he kept his gaze on the ground.

His hands itched in disappointment when he realized that the Traveler and the Archon would be up against his creation as of right now.

Coming to a stop, the male turned his attention to a familiar picture that had him, Cyno, and Tighnari.

Gritting his teeth, he jerked his head away so that he wouldn't have the feeling to destroy the picture in his little tantrum.

He cared for the photo, he really did, but it was the closest thing he could throw, so he was holding the urge to break it.

A sigh escaped the (H/c)-haired male's lips as he ran a single (S/c) hand through the strands.

"Shit," he grumbled as he shook his head.

(E/c) hues turned their attention to the front door as the male thought of a solution.

"I should check on Tighnari... Fucking piece of shit of a fake god electrocuted him," (Y/n) hissed lightly under his breath.

(Y/n) picked up his house keys, and left the house, slamming the door behind him as he went in the direction of the forest.

✧˖*°࿐

Tighnari hissed lightly as he felt Collei lightly tap away at his burns that would be turning into scars very soon.

Collei gave an apologetic smile to her master. "Sorry Master Tighnari," she apologized.

Tighnari shook his head. "No, it's not your fault." He reassured before hissing out a breath between clenched teeth.

Collei stared at the Forest Ranger with a sad look on her face.

"If I know (Y/n) very well, he should be making his way over right about now," she says, hoping to get at least a small smile from the other.

Tighnari stared at the ground for a few moments before chuckling softly.

"And you might be right," Tighnari answered with a small smile on his lips.

Collei playfully rolled her eyes. "And while at it, maybe confess when he gets here? I'm pretty sure he'll return your feelings," she replied.

Tighnari became flustered and shook his head.

"Maybe," he murmured.

Collei smiled as she finished using the healing salve on the burns.

"It'll need to be reapplied once (Y/n) gets here, so..." She trailed off.

Tighnari huffed lightly, knowing what the younger female was hinting at.

Collei just smiled in amusement.