Disagreements

(Y/n) floored his seat as he casually rolled across the giant room he was casually moving around in, even if he was currently acting lazy.

His (E/c) eyes kept lifting up and down multiple times as he checked on both the design and all the giant metal wire and other listed components that were needed to create this giant robot.

"What the hell are you doing?" Scaramouche's voice echoed throughout the room with multiple sets of footsteps being heard behind him.

(Y/n) blinked and twirled the chair that he was in, placing the clipboard on his lap. "Making sure we have everything needed in here and the backroom," he bluntly answered.

Multiple Fatui members froze in fear when they realized that this man wasn't giving their leader any respect.

Scaramouche scowled as he walked up to the (H/c)-haired male. "Get the hell up," he ordered.

(Y/n) stared at the Harbinger for a few seconds, before looking over the indigo-eyed male's shoulder.

Scaramouche hissed quietly under his breath, causing (Y/n) to look back at him with an annoyed expression.

(Y/n) pushed Scaramouche's figure away from him as he stood up on his feet, and walked up to the members that seemed to worry about him.

The (H/c)-haired man could feel a glare on his back, but he ignored it.

"I'm guessing you're the ones that the Doctor sent over? Wonderful. Fucking amazing. I'm making this quick and simple. You work for me and no one else. This asshole here? Has no fucking authority in my shop, so don't be scared on saying what's on your mind," (Y/n) says calmly while throwing a thumb over his shoulder to point at Scaramouche's figure.

Scaramouche glared even harder in distaste as he stared at the man before him.

(Y/n) placed a hand on his hip and pointed the clipboard at the group before him. "My name is (Y/n), and I'm sadly the engineer that was given this job to help you all with. Why? I have no clue, bring that up with Azar and The Doctor," he states.

One of the Fatui members snorted quietly in amusement, finding comfort in the weird personality that (Y/n) had.

The (H/c)-haired male placed the clipboard under his arms as he clapped his hands together. "I guess we should get everything up and ready? Right. Now, if I see you touch a single shit called my property...I'm not scared to toss you out. Anyways, let's start."

Scaramouche frowned heavily when he watched the Fatui members he brought with him relax a bit.

(Y/n) then turned toward Scaramouche and rolled his eyes. "You're with me for the time being seeing as I need your input for the robot that I'll be building with your group's help," he says.

"(Y/n), sir! What should we be doing?" A Fatui member called out.

The said man lifted his head and looked over. "There should be a list on that chalkboard over there to show what we need for this project. Are you guys able to grab them from the back? Each item is in boxes, and are named so that people wouldn't get confused on what they are," (Y/n) retorted.

The Fatui member gleefully nodded their head before ordering the group to grab what was needed in the back.

Scaramouche scowled as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Why the hell are you commanding the Fatui? You have no—" He was cut off when he felt a hand roughly get placed onto his shoulder blade, a thumb menacingly placed over his windpipe.

(Y/n) gave the shorter male a strain, but ticked off smile. "You might be a puppet, but that doesn't mean shit to me. Puppets are practically toys, you know? So, taking you apart piece by piece should be quite easy," he says calmly.

Scaramouche gritted his teeth as he felt his fake heart thump loudly against his chest. Just what the hell was his "heart" doing?

(Y/n) released his hold from Scaramouche's figure, and picked up the blueprints he had looked over multiple times.

"I don't think you've heard me clearly, Balladeer. But, this is MY shop. You have no authority or right to order a single person in this room because to me, your group and yourself are all equals. Don't like it? Then you can walk out of here, the doors are wide open," (Y/n) states.

Scaramouche scoffed loudly at being told off.

(E/c) hues dimmed a single shade as their owner's eyes narrowed upon the Harbinger in distaste.

"A single disturbance will get you kicked out, you hear me? I don't give a shit what Azar and The Doctor say. I'm here to be paid. I'm not here to be a babysitter for a Harbinger and a group of mischievous overgrown children," (Y/n) says before turning away.

"As I said, you have no authority over me or anyone else while you're in here. The doors are wide open if you want to leave," (Y/n) grumbled.

Scaramouche stayed silent as he glared down at the floor.

Just who the hell did (Y/n) think he was ordering him around? He could clearly have him killed right this second!

"Asshole," Scaramouche scowled.

"At least we can agree on something," (Y/n) bluntly replied.