Enchanted

Cyno grinned lightly as he leaned against the doorframe, gazing at his brother and a best friend finally confessing to each other.

"Finally," Cyno says, making his appearance known.

Tighnari and (Y/n) jumped away from each other in surprise and turned their heads in the direction of Cyno's figure.

"Cyno!" Tighnari exclaimed in embarrassment.

A ticked-off (Y/n) could be seen as he gave an amused smile at his brother.

Cyno took notice of the familiar smile and tensed up.

"Yeah, uhm... Both of you can go back to kissing each other now," Cyno nervously chuckled before turning around and darting off.

"Get back here, you idiot!" (Y/n) shouted as he chased after his brother.

Tighnari sat on his cot with a flustered look on his face, rubbing a single thumb over his lips.

He could remember the warmth and softness of the other's lips.

His tail started to wag in happiness.

"Idiot..." Tighnari mumbled with a small smile dancing upon his lips.

His earthy-colored eyes shimmered with love as he turned his attention to where all the yelps and cries were coming from outside.

His eyes watched as (Y/n) pushed Cyno to the ground in a playful manner, before dragging the fallen male by the shoulder.

"But he's my idiot," Tighnari whispered with a chuckle and a shake of his head.

He was glad that he met the brothers even if the duo weren't blood-related.

He was glad that he met (Y/n) that day in class, even if the said male wasn't a huge talker but still did what he was ordered to do.

In all honesty...

It was like that one eye contact gave them both what they needed.

Someone to look back at.

Someone that they could care for.

Someone...

That they could both love.

In Tighnari's eyes...

It was that one moment that made him feel like he was enchanted.

Enchanted to meet (Y/n) by fate.

Enchanted to fall in love.

A gentle smile drifted onto Tighnari's lips.

"I was enchanted to meet you..." He whispered.