Secret Feelings

Tighnari raised a brow as he watched a (H/c)-haired male come storming into his housing.

"So, what happened?" Tighnari asked, already having a feeling of knowing what happened.

(Y/n) plopped himself down on Tighnari's cot, and sighed heavily as he placed his chin on the palm of his hands.

"No. No. Let me guess. The Grand Sage is having you work on something?" Tighnari questioned before the other could say anything.

(Y/n) scoffed quietly but nodded his head.

Tighnari turned his full attention to the other male in the room and sighed softly. "I'm all ears," he states.

(Y/n) gave the male a deadpan look before huffing.

"He's putting me on a project that's being paid by one of the Harbingers," the (H/c)-haired male bluntly replied.

Tighnari felt his figure stiffen up. "Really now?" He retorted.

The fox-like male had heard many words of the Harbingers thanks to a certain Traveler and their companion passing by not too long ago.

(Y/n) nodded his head before holding up two fingers. "The main Harbinger that had paid for it goes by the name of "The Doctor", also known as Il Dottore. The second one? He goes by The Balladeer, or Scaramouche, for short."

Tighnari frowned but nodded his head as he listened to the other.

He could see that Azar and the two Harbingers had already tired out the other.

"I'm guessing whatever this project is of yours belongs to one of the Harbingers?" Tighnari questioned.

"Uh-huh," (Y/n) mumbled out.

Tighnari sighed heavily as he placed a hand on his chin. "Have you told your brother, Cyno, any of this?" He asked.

(Y/n) shook his head. "Not yet," he answered.

Tighnari hummed lightly in understanding.

(E/c) eyes drifted off to the side, taking notice that there was no familiar short green-haired girl.

"Hm? Where's Collei?" The (H/c)-haired male asked, turning his attention to the other male.

Tighnari gave an amused smile at the other. "She's making a paste that I had asked her to mix," he replied.

(Y/n) nodded his head in understanding.

Tighnari's ears perked up as he looked over at the front door. "And it looks like she's heading right over," he says.

(Y/n) and Tighnari watched as Collei came walking in with the said item of paste.

"Master, I'm finished!" Collei smiled before taking notice of (Y/n)'s figure and brightened up even more, "Oh, (Y/n)! I didn't know that you were here."

(Y/n) gave an amused smile and nodded his head. "It's nice to see you too, Collei."

Collei grinned a little before placing the medicine onto Tighnari's desk.

Tighnari's eyes kept flickering back and forth between the two, a smile dancing upon his lips before remembering Collei's conversation he had with her hours before now.

"Hm? Master Tighnari, who's this?" Collei asked as she took notice of a picture on Tighnari's desk.

Tighnari looked over his shoulder as he finished sweeping the floors to his room.

"Oh. That's Cyno, (Y/n) and I back in our Akademiya days," Tighnari answered.

Collei tilted her head as she stared at the picture with squinted eyes before widening when she saw a small blush on young Tighnari's cheeks.

Her eyes drifted over to the figure who stood in the middle that had both of their arms wrapped around the other two figures' shoulders.

A smile danced upon her lips as she realized something.

"Eh? Master Tighnari, do you have a crush on Mr. (Y/n)?" Collei asked in pure curiosity.

A choke escaped Tighnari's lips at the unprepared question he was just asked as he quickly turned to Collei's figure.

"What? No! Of course, I don't!" Tighnari exclaimed, his tail puffed out in alarm.

Collei giggled and smiled. "I don't mind if you like him, Master. If I want to be truthful, I'm rooting for you!"

Tighnari's eyes softened at two of the several people he cared deeply for.

'Rooting for me, huh, Collei? I'm glad. But all I can hope is that he isn't in love with someone else that's waiting for him.' Tighnari mused.