Lunch "Date": Part I

Scaramouche glared heavily at the male that was sketching away on a clipboard while glancing back and forth between the giant kneecaps that belonged to his robot, and the said clipboard.

This ticked him off seeing as the (H/c)-haired male kept ignoring his grumbles of complaints that escaped the said indigo-haired male's lips.

However, (Y/n) was slowly becoming annoyed at all the grumbling that was escaping from Scaramouche's mouth.

His right (E/c)-colored eye twitched as the said male did his best to calm himself down so that he wouldn't snap at the shorter.

Was it a death wish the second he snapped at the Harbinger? Maybe, but he didn't care. Why should (Y/n) care about life that was continuously miserable under the main Sage's control?

(E/c) hues darted over to random fatui members when their owner heard a loud rattling - and metallic - bang hit the ground.

Silence ensued in the giant shop as everyone turned to look at the group that had dropped something.

With a sigh, (Y/n) placed a pencil behind his ear and walked over to the said group.

"Did anyone get hurt?" (Y/n) asked, glancing back and forth at the several members.

One of them shook their head. "We're fine. We weren't...able to see the toolbox until it was too late," they apologized.

The (H/c)-haired male blinked for a few seconds before looking around the room.

It has been quite a good few hours, and if he dared to look, (Y/n) would guess that it's probably lunchtime by now.

With a sigh, the young adult clapped his hands together, capturing everyone's attention.

Multiple eyes turned toward (Y/n)'s figure, wondering what the male had to say.

Crossing his arms, (Y/n) decided to talk. "I do believe it's currently after twelve... so, go and take an hour's break before heading back here. I don't need you all fainting in my workshop because of bad negligence," he states.

The fatui members from every side of the giant workshop cheered.

"Thank you!" They all shouted before disappearing.

The loud sound of someone clearing their throat caused (Y/n) to turn his head in distaste.

"Oh, you're still here. I thought you would've left with them," (Y/n) says with a tired sigh leaving his lips.

Scaramouche frowned heavily at that sentence. "Why the hell would you think that?" He rudely asked.

(Y/n) raised a tired brow at the puppet. "Why? Maybe because I had hoped that you'd be out of my hair for a good hour, but nope. Why is my luck so poor?" He replied while muttering that last sentence under his breath.

"Fuck you," Scaramouche huffed.

"I wish," (Y/n) retorted.

"I didn't mean it like that, you piece of shit!" The harbinger snapped.

(Y/n) just casually responded by flipping off the shorter with one hand as he placed his clipboard onto his desk.

Scaramouche stared murderous daggers at the taller, pissed off to see that the other dared to do that to him.

"Anyway, I don't wanna know if you're staying or leaving...but I know for sure I'm using my break for some quiet time, see ya," (Y/n) states before making a break for it, giving a back-handed wave to the indigo-haired male.

"Get back here!" Scaramouche shouted as he chased after the taller.

"No, I don't wanna fight an angry cat that probably can tear my face to shreds," (Y/n) retorted.

As the duo left the workshop, people nearby stared at the duo in confusion before going back to what they originally were doing.

✧˖*°࿐

"Enteka, the usual please!" (Y/n) says the second he stepped into Puspa Café.

Enteka giggled softly as she stared at the familiar (H/c)-haired male with amused eyes.

"Got it," she replied before turning her attention to Scaramouche's figure, "and what would you like?" She asked.

Scaramouche frowned lightly. "Whatever he's having," he answered.

Enteka nodded her head. "It should be out in a few. Please sit wherever you'd like," she replied.

(Y/n) walked off near the back, and sat near a water fountain that sat comfortably in the middle of the building.

Scaramouche followed after the male, deciding to sit across from the male who dared to speak crude words against him.

(Y/n) didn't seem bothered as he closed his eyes, the Akasha Terminal illuminating the side of his head a bit.

Scaramouche leaned against the palm of his hand as he stared heavily at the male in front of him.

"What are you doing?" He rudely asked.

(Y/n) stayed silent for a few more seconds before opening his eyes.

"Nothing that concerns you," the (H/c)-haired male retorted.