Falling into Action

Half a week has finally passed, indicating that it was time. Time for Scaramouche to become a "God". Time for the plan to fall into action. And finally, time for this monstrosity of a Grand Sage to finally fall.

Almost everyone that is in on the plan was feeling nervous because they didn't know if this plan would work until they did it.

(Y/n) would've thought he would be the most nervous one out of the bunch, but nope, he was more devastated that one of his most time-consuming projects would be destroyed during the plan.

However, he knew it would be for the greater good even if he planned to recreate something similar and smaller in the future, he'd probably be paying for the parts with his mora that he has saved up from previous projects.

But of course, everything has to come to an end at some point.

✧˖*°࿐

(Y/n) glared heavily down at the Balladeer who held a snarky smirk on his lips.

"I'm no follower of yours, Balladeer. I might've worked on your creation, but that doesn't mean I believe in your shitty excuse of being a god," (Y/n) hissed, frowning at the indigo-eyed male.

Scaramouche scoffed. "I don't give a shit about what you say. You and Haypasia are the only two humans worthy to be spoken to and noticed by me," he replied.

(Y/n) shook his head. "You say one thing, and I say something different with the same altitude of words. But, which ones are the truth? Some damned person being reborn as a god, or a person that has their morals all in the right place?" The (H/c)-haired male asked.

The Balladeer was about to snap at the taller figure in front of him, getting ticked off by every second that went by.

(E/c) eyes darkened a single shade as their owner frowned heavily.

"Don't answer that if you're just going to give a bullshit answer," (Y/n) muttered as he turned away and looked at the ginormous robot that was supposed to be Scaramouche's.

The (H/c)-haired male then released a heavy sigh as he turned away from his giant project that would be destroyed sometime later today by the Traveler.

"I'll be back later," the male grumbled before leaving his workshop.

Scaramouche grumbled something under his breath before staring at the robot and all its glory.

"Heh, Teyvat will rot in hell and show its true self once it's fallen." The Balladeer chuckled.

✧˖*°࿐

Cyno and Tighnari lifted their heads and looked in the direction of footsteps that were walking up to them.

Cyno side-eyed the Forest Ranger beside him and slightly smirked when he watched a small blush appear on Tighnari's cheeks.

(Y/n) sent a small smile to the duo in front of him as he entered Tighnari's room.

"Is the plan ready to ignite?" The (H/c)-haired male asked, glancing between the duo in front of him.

Cyno nodded his head. "Yes. Alhaitham has already done his part in getting into custody. The traveler is currently in a cell. And Nilou is about to do her part," he answered.

Tighnari hummed. "Are we sure that this plan is going to work?" He questioned, looking between the brothers in front of him.

A sigh left (Y/n)'s lips as he shrugged his shoulders. "We won't know until we find out ourselves," he replied.

Cyno clicked his tongue. "How is that Harbinger you were working with?" He questioned.

(Y/n) frowned in distaste. "If I want to be truthful... He was a nuisance throughout the whole thing. Thankfully, I laid down some boundaries and rules he dared not to pass," he answered.

Tighnari chuckled lightly. "Only (Y/n) can threaten a Harbinger and lay down boundaries without getting killed."

Cyno's brows shot up as he remembered something. "Didn't you put boundaries on the Grand Sage, too?"

(Y/n) nodded his head. "Yeah, I think he regretted the day he broke them though."

Tighnari made a sound of confusion. "What'd you do?"

A laugh escaped (Y/n)'s lips. "I might've forced him into an early retirement for a few months."