Chapter 2

||I would be happy after success, I made that bet
The bet that I have lost.. Just like my life
Cutting myself into pieces without having a knife||

Namjoon

I was changing sides on the bed due to the lack of sleep. I wanted to sleep, I needed to sleep because when I don't get enough hours of sleep then I turn cranky.

I had to meet my fans today. It was a fan meet and being cranky wasn't something that I was looking forward to.

I opened my eyes after three hours of sleep. I sighed and went to get ready. I needed to leave in half an hour.

I chose to wear a black button-down with black pants. It was quite a formal look and I liked it that way.

I got ready and as I was locking the door my phone rang so loud that made me scared. As I saw the caller id I knew some random stupid or some very serious conversation was waiting for me because it was Jungkook who was calling and you never know what runs through his mind.

I smiled and swiped to answer the call "Yeoboseyo jungkook"
(hello)

"Oh, Hyung! Yeoboseyo" he answered like he was surprised that his call was answered. Well, this is Jungkook.

"Why did you call?" I asked as I was walking towards my car.

"About that I called-" he started to tell but suddenly changed his words "What do you mean by why did you call? Can't I call you? Hyung you are changed.. You don't even talk to me now.. You only care about Jimin hyung and Taehyung Hyung..."

He started to complain and I was damn sure that he would be pouting right now. It made me chuckle. Jungkook is the youngest and cutest among all of us and he is like a baby to all 6 of us.

"Okay I am sorry. I didn't mean it that way.. I just wanted to know if everything is alright." I said calmly.

"No hyung nothing is alright... I got cheated.." he took in a breath and I was shocked cheated? He wasn't even in a relationship.

As I was going to ask he started talking again..

"by the company.. They told me that they won't interfere with my social media anymore and yesterday they did it.." He started complaining again.

Honestly, I didn't like that how they control our social life but I couldn't do anything because as they frame it, it was for our good.

I sighed and listened to him until he fell asleep and started snoring on the phone.

As I hung up my driver announced that we have reached the building.

I stepped out of the car and entered the building.

As I got into the hall where the fan meet was going to take place I saw that the front wall was a little decorated with the words 'RM loves Army' and then there was a chair that was placed and a long table and some 3-4 more chairs for the armies to sit.

I was excited to meet the armies today. They say that my words and I motivate them but the reality is another way around because they and their stories motivate me.

I have met my fair share of people and I got to know a lot of anecdotes from a lot of people, some of them are funny, some scary, some romantic, some painful and some just strange but a lot of them were the anecdotes that I wanted to live.

Well, it wasn't possible so I just inhaled a deep breath and muttered some inspirational words to myself.

A lot of applications came for the fan meet and out of them, only 80 got selected by some random selection which I didn't know of.

In my opinion, I didn't like this. I wanted to meet every single army personally and tell them how much grateful I am for their constant support and love

But

Sometimes a lot of love turns into a curse a curse that makes the person sabotage himself. A curse that brings destruction.

I realised the crap that I was thinking and took one more breath to calm my emotions.

I was as ready as ever

Let this begin...

The door opened and people started to come.

They came, they sat, took photographs, chatted, and brought gifts.

As I said they only had positive words for me and their words gave me a little relief from my outbursting thoughts.

I was relaxing on a chair and was feeling sleepy...

until

I started to hear some rumpus.

_________________________________

A/N:-Do tell me your views on this chapter.

Thank you for reading💜