Adam vs Zeus (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

He grabbed the apple from off of the grass, now biting out of it.

- Within Heaven's Court -

"I have proof!" The serpent God held out the apple he had bitten out of. "Behold the forbidden fruit she bit into!" He yelled.

It was a completely false accusation!!

Eve had been horrified to see the apple, even if she herself hadn't bit out of it.

However, the government, the judicial system, and the prosecution... all authority was in the hands of the Gods. The probability of a Human receiving a guilty verdict was... 99.99999 percent!!

"Banish her!"
"Throw her outta here!!"
"Exile her now!!"

The sentence was expulsion from paradise.

Eve slowly sunk down to her knees, tears slipping down her cheeks. "No...! Does this mean Adam and I will be separated...?!" She muttered. As she sobbed, the serpent had turned around, snickering behind his hand.

(If you won't be mine, I don't need you here in Eden! Enjoy your suffering alone in the world outside!! -Serpent God)

The doors then begun to creak open, revealing a giant simply standing there. Everyone looked back at him.

"What's this? We're in the middle of an inquiry."

The giant had then fell to the floor, flat on his face. This had put everyone into shock.

"Wh-What's going on?!"

Familiar footsteps were then heard beside the giant, making everyone look back at him. The serpent God jolted with shock.

"What...? Adam?!" He shouted.

The blond remained silent, seemingly just blank. As usual.

"I-It's Adam..."
"Did he take out the guard?"
"Huh...?"
"Hey... is that...?!"

The Gods in their seats then began to notice the apples Adam was carrying in his basket.

"Fruit from the..."
"... tree of knowledge of good and evil...?!"
"Did he pick all of it?"
"He's crazy!"
"He'll be charged for every one he's picked!"

"This is a sacred place of judgement. You don't belong here!" The serpent God spoke. Adam silently lifted one of the baskets to his mouth. He then bit out of one of the apples, digging his teeth into the apple completely. This had taken everyone into shock as the apple fell to the floor. Adam then began to chew at the apple. "D-Did you just... take a bite?!" The serpent God shouted. "Not ripe yet-" Adam immediately spit out the portion he had been chewing with a deadpan. "And you're spitting it out?!" The serpent God screamed. As Adam continued to walk forward, he bit through the apples, and spit the portions onto the floor. Soon enough, he tossed the baskets to the side. By the time they landed on the floor, Adam's cheeks looked like a fucking chipmunk. He quickly spit out the portions, now walking towards Eve."Adam..." The serpent God smirked, shielding Adam from seeing Eve. "If you think you can save your wide by interrupting the trial-" He was immediately cut off. "Eve." Adam gently held his hand out to the woman. "If you're going... then so am I."

Eve teared up upon seeing Adam's comforting smile.

"Adam!!" The woman immediately tackled him into a hug, making his eyes widen as he heard her calling out his name from her happiness. "W-Whoa. What's the matter? No need to cry, Eve." He spoke. The male stopped upon hearing the snake God's teeth grinding together. He then hissed, making everyone look at him.