Adam vs Zeus (Part 3)

Start from the beginning

Adam silently stared up at the sky, now going back to his memory.

- Garden Of Eden -

Adam had laid on a bear, who was curled up and resting on the grass

Adam had laid on a bear, who was curled up and resting on the grass. A bunny, as well as a squirrel was resting beside its arms and legs. A deer, as well as a fox had also rested nearby, with a cow munching on some grass. Some mini deer had ran by, with a butterfly flying towards a flower.

A bird suddenly flew towards Adam, who was eating some grapes off of the stems.

Adam lived a very comfortable life... together with the animals in paradise... until...

- Heaven's Court -

Gods had waited in their seats, as well as in their stands, A lone woman had stood behind the pedestal, with a snake-like God standing behind his own

"I... I did not! I swear to God... I didn't eat the forbidden fruit!!" Eve spoke, holding her hands together. "No! With my own two eyes... I clearly saw you eat it!!" The snake-like God pointed to her.

The serpent accused Eve of eating... the fruit forbidden by God!

The God let out a faint sigh below his breath.

- Back with the Garden Of Eden -

But in truth...

"No! Please stop!" Eve cried out. The serpent god had cackled, his tongue trailing over Eve's tits while he groped her. "S-Somebody help!" She called out, tearing up. "Give it up! No one's coming to save you!" The serpent God spoke. "Adam!!!" Eve called out.

Doves suddenly pecked at the snake God's head, allowing for Eve to shove him back and run off. An apple collapsed onto his head, making him wince. He heard the woman sobbing as she ran off, the doves following after.

Resentful that Eve remained faithful to her husband, Adam, the serpent tried to make Eve his own.

"That bitch!! I'll show you... what happens when you humiliate me!!"