Chapter 4 - The Fall of Beacon; part 4/Final

Depuis le début

Taiyang: Look, that's not important, we can talk about that later. Right now..things are just a mess.

Qrow: They're always a mess.

Rave: It'll always be the mess when there's a lot of trouble, but something big and always will be a mess.

Qrow and Rave both came up from behind, Qrow is drinking out of his flask. Rave had his hood off to feel that he had a long curly hair that he had his hair tied into a lower ponytail.

Qrow: Mind if we have a minute?

Taiyang: What, Iroh and I both can't stay here?

He asked, a bit annoyed.

Qrow: Tai, please.

Qrow pleaded. Taiyang and Iroh both nodded and Tai got up from where he was kneeling. He kissed Ruby's forehead and smiled.

Taiyang: I'm glad you're alright. I'll go make us some tea.

Iroh: I am also glad you are alright, Ruby. I'll go help your father to make us some tea. Heck, you know me that I always love tea.

Before they both left, but before their way out of the bedroom, Tai glares at Qrow but softly glaring at Rave when Rave gave Taiyang an apologetic look but he didn't care and Qrow didn't care as well and Iroh smacks Tai on the back of his head and Taiyang moaned in pain. Qrow and Rave both approaches Ruby's bed, they both grabs their own chairs and drags them with them before sitting on them.

Qrow: So, how you feeling?

He asked his niece.

Ruby: Um...I'm kind of hurt...all over.

She answered and her uncle chuckles.

Qrow: That makes sense, after what you did.

Ruby: You guys keep saying that! That I did something! What are you guys talking about?!

Ruby asked.

Rave: What was the last thing you remember?

Rave asked back, leaning in closer, with Qrow is also leaning closer.

Ruby: I ran up the side of the tower and when I got to the top, I...

She then suddenly gasps, sadness is clearly visible in her eyes.

Ruby: Pyrrha and Ben! Are they...?

Rave looked up at Ruby with emotionless impression but with sadness and depressed in his eyes before he lightly sighed.

Rave: Pyrrha's...fine, but not in the way you think. She's in a coma after what happened. Her aura's not regenerating. But as for Ben....he's gone, Rubes...

Tears filled Ruby's eyes as she began to cry.

Ruby: I...I...I got to the top...and I saw Pyrrha, Ben...Cinder...and Rinka... and everything went white...

Ruby answered as her tears split with anger and her hands gripped her bed sheets.

Qrow: Anything else?

Her uncle asked.

Ruby: I remember...my head hurting.

Ruby added, wiping her eyes.

Qrow: The night you met Ozpin, what's the first thing he said to you?

He asked.

Ruby: I don't know. I think he said something about-

Ruby could fully answer but she was quickly interrupted by Rave.

Rave: Silver eyes.

Rave finished.