Forlorn Prince-4

Kate should have been creeped out by the fact that a corpse just got up and went right through her.

But then again, after living for almost 200 years, she had started having creepy for breakfast. She decided on trying to pinpoint the creature instead, that way she would know exactly how to kill it.

Ghoul?no. Zombie? Nah! Vampire? Nope.She shook her head , wracking her brains for information.

"What's that noise?" she heard a voice that sounded faint over the bells. That stopped her, bells? That was the sound that had killed her. The sound of bells and it was coming from the orb room.

Kate stopped breathing. Thoughts accelerating inside her head.

But,he was supposed to be dead. She had killed him. He couldn't be back. Couldn't be back. Just couldn't.

She wanted these thoughts to slow so she could breathe but they wouldn't. Her breaths turned into gasps and she felt like she would black out. Her heart hammering inside her chest like it belonged to a rabbit running for its skin. The room spun and she touched her chest as she crouched down,like that would stop it from hurting so much, trying to make everything slow to something her brain and body can cope with. She felt so sick,that she was about to give up but she knew these symptoms...It had happened before. All she had to do was think logically.
That's all she had to do now.

He is dead.Don't worry...You killed him yourself...He can't come back to hurt you.That's not possible,she thought as she consoled herself.

Gathering all the strength she had left,she stood up,backed up against the wall for support .She teleported back to the orb room and kept looking at the orb.This time, it was changing shape,not colors. She knew how to kill him now.She started preparing herself,making a small liquid dagger.Things are changing,she got the feeling that this was the beginning of something,something bigger than she has ever seen. She had lived long enough to trust that feeling,it also said,Blake was smack in the middle of it.

"There is something wrong with Sarah.I need to go," Blake thought as he opened his eyes and looked around,trying to put the puzzle pieces together.

Kate and I got back to the library and there was something there before that Kate was hurt,this place had monsters everywhere,Kate had said she was the only ghost around,and the computer showed the ghost sample was missing. It all fit.This thing he was bound to ,was a prison for Kate,she was being hunted by these hunters and he got captured by mistake.He remembered the look Kate got every time he learnt a new skill.She was proud but a little jealous.He was stronger than her.That meant he could get out.

"Yes,"Sarah said shrugging,"I will join your Paranormal Hunter Group if you take me to one place right now."
Sam pinched the bridge of his nose and then looked at her,coming so close to her ear that she could feel his breath on her neck.

"You should have said no,"he whispered,"There is a very real possibility that you might die on the job".

It took Sarah a whole minute to actually understand what he said.She turned her head to look at him and realized how close they really were.

She jumped back and fell on the chair.Thank you chair,she thought as she got back up and did exactly what Sam had done except she had to stand on her toes and she was sure she looked less intimidating.

Nonetheless she brought her lips close to his ear,"Why are we whispering?",she asked.
Sam sucked in a deep breath,then started laughing,Sarah could feel his body vibrate and suddenly,she was conscious again.They were close enough that she could feel his body heat.

She backed up,concentrating on the flowers, Chrysanthemum,they were huge,her real mom had told her about it,they were made of many different flowers combined.

"Isn't it beautiful?What you can become when you are together?",she had said.Sarah had not understood what she had meant by that. But now she did.

Sam cleared his throat and that made Sarah look up. Sam had walked ahead and that made Sarah notice the blush that had crept up the back of his neck.Even his ears were red.

Sarah smiled,maybe not all of him had been fake with her,she thought as they walked towards the corridor again .She didn't look around,and that was odd since she always needed to know where exactly she was going.She couldn't think of anything except looking at him.

The guy was tall,like really tall, wearing a crisp white shirt, he had the perfect shape on his back, toned broad shoulders,hunched a little,like burdened with the weight of the world.He had a pinched in waist that gave his body a perfect V shape.His polished shoes making a rhythmic tapping sound as he walked. Then it felt like those tapping sounds were turning into the sound of bells,gradually,their intensity kept increasing till all she could think of was,those bells.Her vision started blurring and she caught Sam's shirt as her legs gave way.

Stop,she thought.She wanted to scream but didn't remember how.It was like she had no control over her body anymore,vaguely aware of being in Sam's arms.She smiled,he smelled like the flowers in his office,just the way he had smelled the first time she met him.Natural.Real.

"There is something wrong with Sarah.I need to go," Blake thought as he opened his eyes.There has to be a power source around if these things are connected by wires .

The first thing he had to do was destroy the computer,create a distraction.Then destroy this prison meant for Kate.

He started with freezing the CPU of the computer in the middle of the room just as Sarah's father entered,he looked worried.Blake felt the prison around him,it was actually a compressing electromagnetic field.He froze the circuit and he was out .

This was going to sound weird, but just then he heard a voice in his head almost sounded like a different person-older, stronger.

"UP",it said.

" Either that was a good sign, or I am going crazy."he thought,wondering how he was going to get out this place.