Chapter XXX

Depuis le début

(Y/N) looked at the blue beam and noticed that a kid was inside of it.

(Y/N): What the—?! There's a kid in there!

Naruto: You think I don't know that?! I can't reach him, and I need to deal with Three-Tails too!

(Y/N): <panting> Let me rest for a second... I used my alien powers...

Naruto: What?! (Y/N)...

(Y/N): I don't need to hear it right now! Are you the only one here?

Naruto: No! Kakashi-sensei, Sakura, Sai, and lots of others are here too! They're in danger!

(Y/N): Shit...

Naruto: I know. My Rasengan doesn't work on the Tailed Beast, and I can't use Rasenshuriken on Granny Tsunade's orders...

He seemed to realize something.

Naruto: But what I can do...

(Y/N): What?

Three-Tails turned towards the cliff and stomped towards it.

Naruto bit his thumb and slammed his hand on the ground.

Naruto: Summoning Jutsu!!

Two large toads appeared in puffs of smoke. (Y/N) recognized them.

(Y/N): Hey! I know you two!

Gamakichi: What's up?

Gamatatsu: Hello!

They both gasped when they saw the Tailed Beast lumbering towards them.

Gamatatsu: Bro! That's the Three-Tails, right?

Gamakichi: It seems things have gotten out of hand.

Naruto: I wouldn't call you guys otherwise. Gamatatsu, get ready for Toad Water Pistol!

(Y/N): <smirking> So you've been working on a new jutsu, huh?

He stood up on shaky legs. He closed his eyes and tried to focus his chakra.

(Y/N): I'll help. If my comrades are in danger, I won't sit back and watch! I don't care if it kills me!

Just then, Toyama appeared out of nowhere and grabbed his shoulders with her feet, lifting him off the ground.

Naruto: AAH!! (Y/N)!!

Toyama: Not that self-sacrifice bullshit again! I hate that stuff!

(Y/N): <calmly> Naruto, don't worry! You focus on your jutsu! I'll deal with her and then come back to help!

Toyama flew away from the cliff. She looked down at (Y/N), confused on why he didn't try to break free from her grasp.

(Y/N) had his eyes closed. He seemed to be deep in thought and/or focus.

Toyama: Hey! What are you doing?!