Riddle is not sure whether to complain or not that the gap between them is huge and makes him feel comfortable in his privacy.

He took one last look at Yuu, who was settling themselves under the thick and fluffy sheet, before he used his magic pen to turn off the lights.

The room went dark, and Yuu turned their back against Riddle with the sheet up to their chin. Grim was sleeping right under their feet, curling.

It's comfortable. Too comfortable that it successfully lulled Yuu to sleep in an instant.

Seeing that Yuu stayed motionless and their breath evened out, Riddle heaved a quiet sigh of relief that sounded loud in his quiet room.

This is good. He is feeling a bit comfortable and is assured of a peaceful sleep.

He could definitely sleep.

-

He definitely couldn't sleep.

He did, for a short while. But he was snapped awake when he heard Yuu shifted, and now their face are facing him, eyes still closed. Yuu's still far away, but he became too nervous to fall asleep.

He laid rigidly next to Yuu, who hasn't had a single problem sleeping, trying not to move so as to disturb his sleep. How could Yuu sleep peacefully? Do they not feel weird at all? Is this normal to Yuu?

'But that kind of thing is just so like Yuu', he added fondly in his mind.

At the same time, he was also flattered that Yuu was feeling too comfortable with him if they slept that easily. He calmed his quickened heart. This is normal; he shouldn't make it hard and just go to sleep.

The figure next to him shifted lightly again, and before he knew it, he was staring directly into half-lidded eyes. Riddle flinched hard, almost jumping out of bed in shock if not for being tired.

"Nightmare...?" Yuu asked him sluggishly and so softly, his eyes threatening to shut down, and he almost cooed at how cute and gentle they looked.

"Y-yea! Wait, I mean, no." Riddle felt so embarrass for making that mistakes. He did not mean to say that.

How could he mess up right in front of Yuu? His weary mind must have made him like this.

"Don't worry about it. Just go to sleep." Riddle willed his red cheeks to go away and shut his eyes tightly, showing Yuu that he didn't intend to let the conversation continue.

Yuu kept watching him in daze, unbeknownst to Riddle. Yuu's eyes trembled, and they felt more awake as an illusion played before their eyes.

Again, Another scene looked familiar to them somehow, and their eyes went dull as; ẗ̸̫̖͕̗̫̦̣̭̜́̎̋͘h̸̩̙͕͊͌̌̈́̏̂͋̃̀̊̽̒͘ȃ̴̩̘͇͖̀̃̾̄ẗ̴̗͖́̓̄̏̇͐̂̀͐̔͘͝ ̵͉̘̝̮͖͚̯̼͈͙̥̹̠̂͛̀̑̒̈́͂̐͒̏̅̄͠p̷̧̲̗̭̀̈̀́͊͛͐̐͊̅̚͝͝ẽ̸͈̣͍͓̥̝̩͂̌̉́̌̋̒̓r̴̳͕̒̆̚s̵̡̮̰̥̳̳̝̠̝̩͙͌̿̀̓̄͂̾̉̂̅̑͆̔͘̚͜͠ơ̶͕͐͋̑͊ñ̵͕̎̾  Riddle laid next to Yuu.

h̵̖͇̠̮̀̓̍͒͌͗̈̓̽̊̑̚͘͘͜į̵̜̹͙͙̲͍̖̠͉̗͓̈́s̸̢͎̰̘̲͖̱̉̑̓̀̋͐̕̕ͅ  sobbing racked h̵̖͇̠̮̀̓̍͒͌͗̈̓̽̊̑̚͘͘͜į̵̜̹͙͙̲͍̖̠͉̗͓̈́s̸̢͎̰̘̲͖̱̉̑̓̀̋͐̕̕ͅ body while h̵̖͇̠̮̀̓̍͒͌͗̈̓̽̊̑̚͘͘͜į̵̜̹͙͙̲͍̖̠͉̗͓̈́s̸̢͎̰̘̲͖̱̉̑̓̀̋͐̕̕ͅ cheeks dampened with tears. Their name spewed from h̵̖͇̠̮̀̓̍͒͌͗̈̓̽̊̑̚͘͘͜į̵̜̹͙͙̲͍̖̠͉̗͓̈́s̸̢͎̰̘̲͖̱̉̑̓̀̋͐̕̕ͅ mouth repeatedly in a hoarse tone.

Nightmare...

A nightmare.

Ḩ̴̨̢͙̬̝͖͉̟͉̗̈́̆̃̌̾͗́͗͌̄͘͘e̵̡̛̪̱̣̪͚̓͐̌́̑͑̒͋̐͑̎̔̍͝ Riddle is suffering from nightmares t̶̢̧͔̝̯̫͕̲̹̘͚̠̳̓͛̆̚͠ͅo̵̙̩͎̩̹̼̾̃͂̊͑̈́̀͑͒͑̅̅o̷̞̪͚̼̟͙͔͖͖̱̬̎̌͆͠ͅ.