Chapter 10

-----
A/N:

Imma be honest, I really don't know what i'm doing anymore. I just hope it all make sense. If anything just point it out, I might edit it or something.

On the side note, Please comment and vote. Let me know what you think of this chapter.

-----

Yuu gazed up upon the majestic huge white dorm which looked a lot more like a castle. It was beautiful and blinding to the eye with the way the sun made it shine, befitting of the person it represented, The Fairest Queen.

However, such scenery does not move their heart. Yuu could only felt dulled.

They couldn't careless if the chandelier they currently walked under had real diamonds with the size of a fist or that the carpet with unique designs they now walked over costed more than the group's entire lives combined.

Everything looked the same in their eyes.

Yuu closed their eyes, recalling the library back when they accidentally stumbled upon.

The library is an entirely different matter. They immediately like it because it ŕ̶̤̖̙͔̫̺̤̭̀́͌͗͗͠£̷̢̭̤͔͍͛͛̀̽ͅm̶͚̉ͅ!̶̨̎̇͝π̷̭̦̞̞̏͑̌̋̅̓͝͝ď̵̺̞͚̩̆͆̑̋͝€̶̤̼̪̞͌̍͝͝d̸̡̫̣͈͉̈́̂̾́̍̃̃̚ ̴̹̅̈́̍͐̈́̋͝+̶͚͇̮͎̥̯̫̭̖̈h̶̡̀̉͛̾̚£̶͕̭̭̝́̔͑̑͂̽̅̈́̚π̵̧̡͎̹̰͉̝̌̑̏ͅπ̵̟̯͓͙̝͍̅̈̐̂͒ ̴͚̈́̈͛̉0̸̻̥̾́̆͒̋̔͗f̴̠̦̽́̂̿̈́͋͝ ̶̧͈̥̲͈͉̼͙̍̆̍̚ͅh̸̞̳͗̓̐͌͋͘̕͝ø̷͙͓̟͙̹͉̙̅͐̿̇̎̈́̒̕̕M̸͇̩͈̭̮̞̫̼͋̂͘͠ͅ€̶͍̭̞̙̩̺̱͔͆̒̎̍͐.̶̻̝̣͛̈̽͑̿̏̈́͠͠

Φ̷̼͌̿͆f̸̡̗̔̀ ̶̛̟w̸̳̞͊̊̉h̶̛͉̬͗€̷̺̻͋͝ŕ̸̨̰€̷̤̺̚͠ ̶̨̺͐̿͜¥̵̨̨̩̈́͆̚ū̴͈̑͊͒ü̴̞̦̠̊͒͘ ̸̡͇̬̓͌@̸͙͝π̷͓͆d̵̙͙̻̓ ̸̡͕́̈́̈ṯ̴̡̆h̶̺̪͒̔͝4̶̛̩̿̓ͅ+̶̦̂̋͠ ̸̧̜̤̾͠p̶̧̲͆ͅe̵̻͈͉̽®̷̜̊̐͠§̵͍͈̌¤̷̛̖̃̿π̸̩͛ ̷̮̉@̶̝̾̒͝!̶̼͋w̴͙̉͘4̶̘̠̌̄̅y̴̜̑§̴̺̻͚̈̃͝ ̴͇̮͝ġ̶̡̜̠̕Ò̶̮͛̈ ̴̯̤̣̃̂$̵͈̣̈́p̸̳͊̐ͅ£̷͕̞̤͐͋̈Π̷̩̼̻͆d̵̻̻̪̓̒̏ ̵͍̇t̸̡̍͂h̶̅̍ͅ£̶̬̔̍|̸̻͈̜́®̵̡̻̦̑ ̸͎̤̠̊͋̆t̷̝̓͊̽|̸̻̩̒̇̃m̵̮̓€̵̡̼́ͅ ̴͙͋̊͒t̷̥̊̒̇ø̶̧̇̀g̴̛͕͇̹€̷̦͍̔͌+̷͙̈h̷͙̍͒͒£̸̫̙̜̊®̴̮͒̉.̷̨͉͝

So this dorm, or castle is nothing nor as precious in comparison to it.

Yuu gloomed even more when they remembered the reason they all were here though it's hard to detect it.

Ace and the others didn't believed Yuu when they said they knew the culprit. Yuu's heart slightly clenched when they said that. The feeling was something akin to.... who knows, but they felt it before somewhere in the past although they couldn't remember exactly what is it that made them felt like that.

But those feelings easily perished because of course they couldn't believe Yuu. Yuu made such an outragerous claims with no proof. It is only natural they would doubt Yuu and insisted on doing a full investigation.

And Yuu couldn't deny them when they're so adamant about it. Couldn't deny +̵͙̪̯͝͠h̸͉̝̤́4̵̛̼̍̑͊+̶̢͙̣͑̃̅ ̷̡̭̇p̶̢̖͇̆͗£̶͙̈́̅̕₹̵̰̲̊̃̆̚s̵̘̹̅͝ø̸̝͔̽̋̾͠Π̴̯̮̳̺͘

...And that is why there are here, albeit reluctantly, stucked in the middle of the Adeuce grip. An arm slung around their neck and another on their waist, preventing them from ever walking right behind the others or out of their vision.

But, it looked like they're already done here... Something that Yuu was completely unaware of.

Truth be told, they couldn't remember what they're doing in Pomefiore, having lost in a daydream the whole journey after they take one look at the dorm and dismissed it.