chapter 18

Isabella made the antidote developed into Yushon Medicine and distributed it to seven subordinates, taking one pill cach.

After a while, they found a miraculous change.

“I don’t have the burning sensation in my body anymore, and the dizziness has also lessened.”

“The skin all over my body won’t feel unbearably itchy, and I don’t have the urge to scratch…”

“The whole person is much more comfortable, it’s amazing!”

They all looked at Isabella at the same time, as if they were looking at a miracle doctor, their eyes were full of admiration and gratitude.

Isabella threw the small pill bottle to them. “Take one pill a day for the next four days, the festered skin will scab and fall off, and new skin will grow.”

“That is to say, we won’t die?” The seven people wept with joy and were about to get off the bed and kneel to thank Isabella.

Isabella stretched out her hand to stop her, “Take a good rest, your greatest gift is to take good care of your health and continue to work for the gang.”

She threw another bottle of medicine to Troy, and ordered softly, “Let others take it.”

With the antibody, even if you come into contact with X3, you will

Troy didn’t expect that Boss could develop an antidote in such a short period of time. He was shocked and deeply admired at the same time.

“Boss, if you can stay in the Triangular Space and develop, then sooner or later we will be the overlord.”

Just as Isabella wanted to say that her ambition is not here, Kai came to report, “Boss, there is good news and bad news, which one do you want to hear first?”

Isabella raised her eyes, without thinking, “Good news.”

“At the Auction in one hour, Ginseng will appear as the finale treasure!”

“Bad news?”

“It is said that there is only one plant…and the C gang also wants it.”

Gang C is the overlord of Triangular Space, and other gangs and forces are more or less afraid of their reputation…

Even The Wolf, who has been dragged to the sky recently, dare not provoke them easily.

It is said that the behind-the-scenes boss of Gang C is a big shot who can’t be provoked by black and white!

The amount of money is innumerable, and the forces behind it are so intricate that you can’t even imagine…

“Boss, there is even bigger bad news!”

Boss, do you have money?

Kai swallowed, and found that Boss’ face was a little ugly.

“Say.” Sure enough, Isabella’s tone became a lot cooler.

“In the previous auction, a Ginseng plant was auctioned, and the transaction price was three billion…”

Isabella:??

How many??

Three billion??

steal money??

Kai noticed that Boss’s expression was uglier than before, so he added bravely, “I got it right! It is said that this auction will require capital verification, and those on the card are less than 100 million, and they are not even eligible to enter the door…”