chapter 15

After dinner, Matthew sat on the sofa, occasionally looking in the direction of the door.

Cecilia brought a plate with a sweet smile.

“This is the apple I peeled for you. I made it into a crab shape. Isn’t it cute?”

She smiled innocently, “I also made pears into bird shapes, and strawberries into Santa Claus, don’t you think so?”

She deliberately pointed at the fruit on the plate with her injured. finger.

Matthew noticed it at a glance, “Injured?”

He took the plate in her hand first, and then immediately ordered the servant next to him, “Bring the medicine box.”

The servants hurried to get it.

Cecilia pretended to look at her finger. “Maybe I accidentally got it when I was peeling the fruit just now, it’s okay, it doesn’t hurt at all, I didn’t notice it unless you told me.”

“I cut my finger, how could it not hurt?” Matthew knew she was lying.

Since she was a child, she has always been a sensible little girl. Once she broke her knee in the garden, and it was obviously very painful, but she just tried to make everyone happy, for fear that
everyone would feel sorry for her and feel uncomfortable.

Cecilia hid her fingers behind her back and smiled innocently. “It’s been a long time since you came home, I originally wanted to make you a creative fruit plate, but I saw that others made it very simple, and I was clumsy when I did it myself Yes, it took me a long time to make these kinds of things, don’t you think it’s disgusting, brother?”

“How?” Matthew’s voice was rare and gentle.

“Although it looks ugly, I’ll do it a few more times, and it will be fine later!” Cecilia smiled innocently, “It’s just that you have to go home more and give me more opportunities to operate. You can’t do it like this year. Come back twice! My neck is sore from looking forward to it!”

Matthew’s voice carried a touch of indulgence, “You don’t need to do such trivial things.”

“But I just want to make delicious food for you! As long as you go home more often, I can do whatever you want…” Cecilia said coquettishly, “You don’t think the fruit I make is ugly and you don’t feel like eating it?”

Matthew poked a strawberry Santa with a fruit pick and handed it to her first.

Cecilia happily took it, with a bright smile on her face, “Try it too! Although it looks ugly, it tastes sweet.”

At this time, Scarlet came over with a medicine box and squatted at Cecilia’s feet, “You don’t know, Ms. Logan is looking forward to your return every day!”

Matthew looked at the younger sister with a gentle face.

Scarlet smiled and added while disinfecting the wound, “Oh yes, Ms. Logan won the first place in the piano competition a while ago!”

Not saying a word about Isabella is Muisc’s thing…

“What reward do you want?” Matthew asked softly.

Cecilia smiled purely, “As long as you go home and visit me often, it’s the best reward for me.”

Matthew’s eyes softened, “I’ll be back when I’m not busy at work.”

“So, you promised me? Yeah, that’s great! I know you love me the most!” Cecilia was as happy as a child who got candy.

Matthew chatted with her for a while, and didn’t get up and go upstairs until the time was up.