chapter 17

Shawn felt that it was necessary to go there, maybe he really liked his daughter’s beauty…

Taking a closer look, my daughter’s facial features are indeed good, but he hit her a little harder just now, and her face was swollen from the beating.

half an hour later.

The Mason family’s car was parked in front of a deserted warehouse in the suburbs.

Mrs. Bartley was a little scared, and grabbed her husband’s clothes tightly. “Why does this place look so desolate? Are we meeting here? I have a bad feeling…”

“What do you know!” Shawn rolled her eyes and took her hand away, “Don’t wrinkle my clothes, I’ll see Mr. Mason later!”

“Let’s go back…”

Shawn raised his eyes and looked at the place in front of him, “Sometimes men just want to play something different! What do you know!”

Ella couldn’t wait to get out of the car.

On the way just now, she deliberately put on girlish makeup.

At this time, she was full of confidence, thinking that her upside- down appearance would definitely seduce Mr. Mason. Before

entering the warehouse, she deliberately took off one shoulder strap.

Shawn glared at his wife, as if to say, daughter is better than you!

After entering the warehouse, they realized that the place was eerily empty. Benjamin was sitting on a single chair with Green standing next to him. Other than that, the rest of the place was empty.

The light coming in from the high windows was ceric.

“Mr. Mason, you have to save me…” Ella knelt down in front of Benjamin, crying tenderly, “I accidentally did something wrong and hurt my family… As long as you save me, what conditions will I have?” I can promise you everything!”

“Oh?” The corners of Benjamin’s lips curved ruthlessly, “Any conditions are fine?”

Ella thought that Benjamin was really interested in her, so she hurriedly nodded and said, “Yes, of course, I will do whatever you ask me to do, and I will never break my promise.”

Shawn on the side bowed his waist, looking respectful and fearful, “Mr. Mason, please help me discipline my daughter…”

If Benjamin wants to do business here, that’s the best, and when it’s done, he can keep his wealth…

Benjamin raised his hand, and Green pulled out a knife and threw it in front of Ella.

With a sway, the three members of the Bartley family were stunned when they saw this shining knife, not knowing why…

Does Benjamin want to play exciting??

“Whichever hand hurt her, use that hand to repay.” Benjamin’s cycs glowed coldly.

The family of three finally realized that this she refers to Isabella!!

Benjamin came to replace Isabella?

“Mr. Mason…” Shawn was already trembling with fright, “Ms. Young is your man…”

Benjamin said slowly. “My fiancée.”

Shawn was struck by lightning, and he was too scared to speak.

Mrs. Bartley was so frightened that her face paled. Is Isabella Benjamin’s fiancée? It’s over, the Bartley family is not just going bankrupt this time!