chapter 13

And now, only Isabella herself can slap Daisy in the face!
Isabella: …

She originally wanted Daisy to get out of this industry, she didn’t want to show her face…
But helplessly, some people are just brazened, plagiarized, and refuse to admit it.

Everyone followed Lena’s gaze with surprised expressions.

That girl is Muise?

“Is she Muise? Impossible…”

“But Ms. Farley’s gaze was clearly looking over there. Apart from that girl, there was no one else nearby.”

“Muise has won numerous piano awards at home and abroad, so it’s impossible for her to be a little girl…”

“Is the light a bit dim, Ms. Farley has identified the wrong person? She looks like a high school student!”

Because the spotlights were on the stage, the auditorium was rather dim, but everyone still found that top-notch beautiful face exuding a cold aura in the darkness.

“If Ms. Farley says she is Muise, I still believe it. How could that girl be Muise?”

“I also don’t think it’s possible…”

It was only then that Michael and Gail noticed that Lena’s eyes fell on a certain girl in the auditorium.

No matter how it looks, the girl’s back looks a bit similar to Isabella…
No, it’s not similar, Gail recognizes this outfit, just now she had a conflict with Isabella at the bathroom door, and Isabella was wearing this outfit!

Lena said she was Muise? How can it be!

How many times has she touched the piano since she was a child?

Didn’t read the book well!
Even if she knows how to press a few keys, it doesn’t prove that she can compose music. Is she Muise?

If Cecilia is Muise, then they think it is possible, after all, she is the daughter of Williams, the daughter of the richest man!

But speaking of Isabella…

No! No way!

At this time. Harris also followed Lena’s line of sight, and found that the girl’s back was a little familiar, and he couldn’t believe it when he heard Gail’s words. Isabella?
His expression was a little shocked. Isabella also came to the awards ceremony?
How did she get in?

Lena said she was Muise? How can it be?

Cecilia followed Lena’s gaze to the auditorium, and there was no one else there except Isabella!

Isabella is Muise?

Who is Muise, and how could she be so young?

Lena must have made a mistake.
Daisy was also stunned,

“Isabella? So, you did it!”
She suddenly realized, and her voice was transmitted to everyone’s cars through the microphone, “I understand! You must be pretending to be Muisc and find Ms. Farley to expose me. Ms. Farley is kind, and I believe your nonsense!”
After all, no once has ever seen Muise, if Isabella pretends to be, it is not impossible!

She smiled coldly, as if to find out the culprit, “It’s fine if you pretend to be someone else. Muise is the idol of many people present. Did you get the consent of the fans when you pretended to be her? Do you think her fans are easy to bully?”?”

Everyone presents whispered.
“Yeah, how could she be Muise? Muise is so powerful…..”
“I also don’t think it’s her…”
“If she really pretends to be Muise, I won’t let her go lightly!”