chapter 12

“Okay, okay…” Alexis was very relieved, “I’ll tell you a secret…you come here.”
Alexis waited for her to approach, and then whispered,

“I have already left a will in the will bank, in case something goes wrong, the shares on hand, as well as deposits, houses, cars, are all yours…”

“Grandma, how can I do that?” Isabella just wanted to refuse.
Alexis just hissed, and whispered, “Listen to me…Michael always listens to Gail, and Gail is mean, and doesn’t want to see you…The two of them have no business talent, and if things are handed over to them, sooner or later they will Lost.”

This is true, Michael and Gail’s business ability is really not good.
“But you have this ability, and I am willing to give it to you. Besides, these years, I have regarded you as my own granddaughter. No matter whose family you are from, you will always, always be my Alexis’ favorite and most promising granddaughter.” !”
When Isabella heard it, the tip of her nose was slightly sour.
“Let me say something long-term. Gail and the others always bully you. After you get the shares, you either sell them for money, or kick them out of the company directly. Don’t let them ruin the Brown family’s property. In short, don’t fight with them. Together, we have wronged ourselves!”
Isabella didn’t expect that the old lady would even help her figure out the way forward, and her nose became even more sore, “But it’s yours, it’s the Brown family’s, I can’t have it.”

“You don’t want it? Then I donate it and don’t give it to them…”
Isabella was silent again, she knew that Michael and Gail’s actions over the years had completely broken the old lady ‘s heart!
It is impossible for an old lady to leave an inheritance to them.

“These are mine in the first place, and I can give them to whomever I want. You don’t have to worry about it. In the future, grandma will close her eyes, and you will keep these things well. Treat them as if they were given to you by grandma.”

When Alexis said this, he smiled lovingly and kindly, “I don’t know what kind of young man will be blessed to marry such an excellent granddaughter like me…”

Isabella suddenly remembered something, and took out something from her bag, “Oh yes, your birthday will be in two days, so I wish you a happy birthday in advance.”
Old Madam Brown was very happy. Unexpectedly, this girl still remembered her birthday. She first opened a gift box, and inside was a beautiful flower ornament. pleasing to the eye.

At the end of the flower branch, there is music when you touch it lightly.
She couldn’t bear it when she saw it. “How much will it cost, it’s too expensive…’

“not expensive.”

This was Henry’s birthday present to her. Isabella didn’t say it, but said, “Touch here, and there will be music.”

The old lady was very happy.

“This way I can listen to Muise when I am bored.”
This is a specially customized model, and there are hundreds of piano songs in it, all of which make people feel happy after listening to it.

“There are two more.”

These two copies were sent by Isabella.
Old Madam Brown was pleasantly surprised, “Anything else?”
“This is a mobile phone suitable for the elderly.” Isabella set it up for her personally. The program inside is very simple and easy to use. “Click here to contact me.”
“This is good, this is good!” Old Madam Brown lacked something to contact her, “I want to hide this, so that Gail and the others cannot find it.”

“There is also a bracelet, which is very suitable for you.”
It is a high-quality jade. Isabella felt that it fit the old lady’s temperament at first sight. She took a picture of it herself, designed the style, and asked her staff to make this bracelet. It is much more expensive than the bracelet she gave before..