chapter 9

As soon as Isabella returned to her room, she received a message on her phone.

Someone is asking about ‘Pacon’. It is said that there is a very complicated case that needs to be seen by ‘Pacon’ urgently. I

Isabella replied: “I’ve been busy recently, so I don’t have time.”

On Monday tomorrow, she has to go to the company her father gave her to see. If she doesn’t go, they will transfer money to her again…

The other party is very forthright, saying that the price is free, as long as you find ‘Pacon’. I

The message was sent out, but Isabella’s side has gone offline.

She went into the bathroom to take a shower, and as soon as she put on her clothes, she heard the phone ring.

The screen displayed a series of strange numbers, but she seemed to be used to it, and without thinking about it, she clicked to answer.

“Michael made us lose money again! This time we lost a total of 100 million dollars!”

“A while ago he wanted to invest in several projects, and I had someone point him out several ways, but I almost sent him the money for him to count! It turned out that he was lucky! Not only did he lose money, but we also lost so much!”

“If this goes on like this. I’m really going to die of anger!”

Pension of all cooperation

The speaker is Kai, who has been with Isabella for three years and has always been loyal.

Isabella paused as she brushed her hair. 100 million dollars?

“You have no blood relationship with him, why don’t you just stop all cooperation? If we have money, let’s make it ourselves, why bother being a fool!”

“All these years in the Brown family, how did he and Gail treat you? How much have you been wronged?”

“Even if you are repaying Old Madam Brown’s kindness, you treated her. Over the years, you have given the Brown family so many orders, cleaned up so many messes for Michael, and let them carn the position of the richest man in Winter Town. Already!”

“Let’s stop helping them, shall we?”

“Hmm.” Isabella wiped her hair with a dry towel and said casually, “Okay.”

She already had this plan.

From now on, she and the Brown family will no longer have any intersection.

“If you didn’t mean it before, how could the company under your name have asked him to cooperate? Then without our backer, I’ll see how he collapses!”

With Michael’s business acumen, not only could he not keep the richest man in Winter Town, but he might also lose his fortune.

Isabella didn’t want to talk about that idiot anymore, and brushed her hair casually, “I’ll send you a location, come here and get

something.”

“good!”

When Kai said this. he turned around and noticed the mourning person beside him, so he could only reveal. “Luca misses you, and he wants to see you too.”

Isabella reluctantly agreed. “Okay.”

It didn’t take long for them to follow the location and enter Riverside Villa. Because of their agility, they did not attract the attention of the security guards.