chapter 19

After Isabella waited for Benjamin’s car to drive away, she took out her mobile phone and tapped to answer, “Kai.”

[Boss, today is the tenth day! If that idiot of the Brown family can’t pay any more, they will be sued! ]

Isabella remembered that there was such a thing.

Daisy signed a contract before and wanted Daisy to be their piano brand spokesperson, but there was a requirement that there should be no negative news during the contract period, otherwise they would have to pay ten times the liquidated damages.

Daisy broke the plagiarism and violated the contract. They must pay 50 million dollar within ten days, otherwise they will see the court.

Today is the last day.

[Why don’t we just stand by and let the other party sue him for ruin? ]

“It’s not the time yet.” Isabella ordered softly, “According to the original plan.”

[yes. ]

At this time, the Brown family was in a state of desperation, and they never expected that none of the 8 downtown shops that were listed for sale could be sold now!

For ten days, no one cares!

“Could it be that Isabella is playing tricks behind the scenes? Otherwise, how could it be possible that no one bought a store in ten days?”

Gail was anxious like an ant on a hot pot, but Michael patted the table.

“Enough! Can you not involve that girl in everything! Even if she is Muise and has some contacts, she can’t stop everyone who visits the store! This is a matter of market conditions, not that girl. What about you! Why can’t you figure it out! Always aiming at her!”

“Then tell me, why can’t good shops be sold? That’s a good location in the city center! The market price is 2.5 million, and we’re already selling 2 million!”

“You ask me, how do I know!” Michael was extremely impatient. In ten days, he had a good meal and a good night’s sleep!

He didn’t understand why his life, which was originally full of vigor, suddenly changed to what it is now!

It has been less than a month since Isabella left this house, and their life is so different from before!

Michael thought of what happened in the previous half of his life again. It seems that since having this girl, the business of the Brown family has grown bigger and better…

Since she left, everything has gone wrong…

“What should we do? We’re going to be sued in an hour! They even drafted the lawyer’s letter!” Gail was in a hurry, “As long as they post the lawyer’s letter on the official Weibo, everyone will know that Daisy plagiarized It’s not just Daisy’s reputation, but our Brown family’s reputation will also be ruined!”

Michael rubbed his temples with a headache, listening to Gail chattering in his car, he felt even more irritable.

“In that case, the 60 million we paid to that dead girl carlier will be in vain!”

Still can’t keep Daisy’s reputation!

Daisy on the side was also scared and uneasy…

It’s all the fault of that bitch Isabella, if it wasn’t for her, everything would be fine at home…

“Can you call the agency again?” Gail begged, “There’s only half an hour left!”

“I just called 20 minutes ago…”