CHAPTER 1 - BEGINNINGS

Ava's POV

"Ava ! Wake up ! Paige is here, Your already late for school, Sleepyhead !"

Paige - ha, she is my partner in crime since 3 years, we are neighbours and I met her when I accidentally mistook her house for mine. I mean that's not my fault, it was a new town for me and all the houses were freaking same but I'm glad i met her cause she's the best thing that happened to me when i came here :)

"Coming mom " i shout. I quickly get up and wash my sleepy face, fresh up and put on a crop top with jeans.
Paige was sitting there stuffing pancakes that my mom made.

"Hey, leave some for me! " I pout

"Wow, and here comes our sleeping Beauty" she taunts, " Can you seriously tell me how you sleep so much?".

"Nah, it's a secret talent " i pull out my tongue and tease here. "Let's go" , i say stuffing pancakes in my mouth.
I know I'm a hardcore foodie ;)

We reach school in 10 mins, tbh I'm glad i live nearby cause my mom is usually busy with work - she's a brilliant lawyer - I'm glad she makes time for me.

"Oii, by the way did you prepare for the math test today ?" Paige asks worried.

"Bruh, obvi, " I said flaunting my nerdy vibes. Is that a thing ?

" I know you'll probably be sitting in front of me so - " i cut off Paige there, i know she's probably gonna tell me to let her cheat, "nope , not happening, why can't you just stop partayying and study for once?"

"Me and study ? Eww never ! " , She says it as if she's proud of it, this crazy girl...

We reach school and as usual there are student scattered around everywhere - in the park, under the trees (kis- ) uhmm anyways we walk inside and grab our books from the locker. And walk straight to our first class i.e. English.

Tbh I've never been such a social bird so i dont interact with people much.

"Morning students", Mrs Thompson says in a not-so-interested way, she is just boring asf, i mean she should be awarded for it lol

Anyways she tells us to open our books and read a poem called - Little flower. The whole class was silent but i wasn't able to concentrate because of the annoying people sitting behind me 'the popular rich brats' . I felt like putting them in a blender and crushing there heads ! AHHHHHH

Dont get me wrong I'm not that scary it's just they are so good at getting on your nerves ! They deserve it !

I look over at Paige who's already on her phone , typical Paige

Soon the class bell rings and I'm out !

The next class was math - yep the test - it was possible for me to see Paige suffering, i felt bad so i might have thrown a chit on her table - ok 5 - ughh k 10. Anyways she's my bestie and now she owes me, oh yeah :)

Lunch

Me and Paige grab our food and sit on our tables that's just beside those annoying blender jerks !

We are busy talking when one of the popular sluts - Katey - says "There's a new club that's opened nearby, let's go there tonight, i heard it's a big deal ;"

That's when Paige looks at me raising her brows again n again

"What !?" I say not able to get the hint

" We are going to that club Tonight!" Paige Whispers.

"Hell no ! I hate all these things, you know it " focusing on my delicious food

"Pwetty pweaseeee" she pouts making puppy dog eyes.

"Bruh if you wanna see drunk people then sorry you've got a weird taste"

"Come on Ava, it'll be fun, we'll dance our ass off and you'll love dancing." She begs as if her life depends on it

"Fine but only on one condition" she looks at me with her eyes open wide " we are not staying there for more than 2 hours ! "

" Deal ! " We continue eating our food.

____________________________________

Soon the school's over and we are off to Paige's house to get ready cause i admit i don't have those type of dresses;)

She hands me the lamest revealing dresses ever ! "Im not wearing that Paige nooo" i say getting cranky like a baby

"If you keep rejecting everything you better go in your pjs " she annoyed ik

"Can I ? " I ask happily tho i know the answer is -

"OBVIOUSLY NOT ! YOU ARE WEARING THIS , ITS THE LAST OPTION I HAVE AND IF YOUR NOT WEARING IT THEN-"

" ALRIGHT angry pants fine !" Ughh this girl

I come out of the bathroom wearing a plain black dress with shimmery heels

"Omg ! Where is my ugly Ava and who are you"

I grab a pillow and throw it on her, " shut up girl"

"Come I'll do your makeup" she chuckles and makes me sit on her gigantic dressing table

She does a light makeup - lipgloss , mascara , and a lil eyeliner n blush - n i decide to go in a bun but she forces me to let it open so i do so cause there's no winning an argument with her.

Paige's cousin brother picks us up and drops us at the club "no messing up ladies" he says. He's cute with blonde hair and brown eyes but younger than me :( or I'd maybe date him ha *evil laugh*

The club looks so hype with people puking outside and drinking a ton of alcohol........wow........

Thats when i remember something

"Alcohol" i mummer

"What" Paige asks 100% confused

"We are underage ha , we can't enter the club there is no-" i say it confidentially when she cuts me off by handing me my fake id
Wow why do things like this exist - it's illegal:(

" I am always prepared hon" Paige says flaunting in her short red dress.

I give an eye roll and she pulls me inside the club

_________________________________

Love y'all , next chapter coming up !

Toodles ! <3