Chapter 64: Calaway's name is remain.

Start from the beginning

" It was great ! Can we start over? Gaia shouted jumping for joy with her brother who seems to want too but Taker looks at his wife who seems unhappy and smiles at her children. "Maybe later, kids, go play." He said before the children ran to the village to play. Taker looks at his wife who turns her attention to the various plants that water them. She feels arms gently wrap around her waist, small kisses lovingly planting themselves in the crook of her neck.

"You know I hate it when you allow DaVinci and Gaia to be on top of you when you're in your dark form jumping from tree to tree." She tells her husband she doesn't want him to do this and he knows it. He once embraced DaVinci in his cursed form when he was only one year old. Taker smiles at his wife, knowing full well what she likes and dislikes, he turns her to face him, placing his hands on her waist. "Aren't you supposed to rest?" He asked ignoring her comment, not wanting to care today. "I wanted to do some gardening, I don't want to stay in bed." She said sadly, Taker looking down at her stomach feeling a kick under her hand. "Go and rest, my queen." He said before kissing her softly on the forehead before accompanying her into the bedroom.

~!~

After escorting his wife to the bedroom to rest, Taker goes to the throne room when the door to the room swings open. Taker sees his great friend, Pat walking towards him smiling, very happy to see his friend again. It's been since Pat and Kinsey's wedding that Taker hasn't seen them. He realizes that his friend has a prosthetic arm. he looks great, thought Taker. Pat bows to his friend as Taker steps closer to his friend. "Nice to see you again, my friend." Says Taker putting his hands behind his back as Pat takes off his hat. "Me too, how are you?" he asked smiling. "I'm fine and you? What do I owe this honor to me?" Asked Taker wanting to know what he wanted or it's just a simple visit. "I'm fine too, I just came here to introduce you to someone." Said Pat before turning around and Taker saw Kinsey walking towards them with a little boy with yellow eyes and brown hair. he seems to be the same age as my kids... thought Taker.

"I present to you, my son, Aslow, he was looking forward to meeting you, I told him about the friendship between our family, our friendship." Said Pat looking proudly at his boy while Taker looks at the little boy, the little boy looks at Taker with bright eyes, like he sees a hero. "Nice to meet you, sir." Aslow said innocently and his father crouched down next to him to tell him to bow and show him how to bow, one hand behind his back, one hand over his heart and bend with his back straight. Aslow bows to Taker and he also bows to him as well. "Nice to meet you too Aslow." Said Taker while Aslow is impressed by Mark's height, he smiles at him. Taker turns his attention back to Pat and Kinsey. "I also have people to introduce to you." He said before going upstairs and coming down a few minutes later with 2 children. DaVinci and Gaia are with Taker, Gaia is behind her father's legs as his son stands next to him.

"Pat, Kinsey, I present to you, my 2 kids , DaVinci and Gaia, kids, I present to you, Pat a friend of the family for generations, Kinsey his wife and their son Aslow." Said Taker to his children, DaVinci and Gaia have already heard of Pat from their father. Since Scott's time, Pat's family had been friends with their father's family. His son bows properly to Pat while Gaia is still shy around people she doesn't know, hiding behind her daddy's legs. Pat sees that the little girl is very shy and decides to take the lead. He gets down on one knee looking at the girl. "Hi Gaia, I'm a friend of your father and mother. Pleased." Said Pat holding out his hand towards her who looked at her father who gave her a small smile of encouragement before she turned her attention back to Pat. She put her small hand in Pat's big hand. They smile at each other while Aslow and DaVinci stand aside talking about playing. "Go play, kids!" Said Taker before the kids went outside to play.

~!~

Taker speaks with Pat and Kinsey, a lot has happened in 5 years, and they talk about their marriage, Diana and how she is doing today during her pregnancy, their son and how things are going on Pat lands, he has a new creature named Spark. Pat joked about Taker's goatee look now, still the same but starting to look gray but Taker joked about Pat's arm, they both laughed. Their friendship hasn't changed a bit in 5 years since Pat decides to give Taker a present. They spent the rest of the afternoon together; Taker offers them dinner here before they return to their land but Pat politely declines. Taker shakes hands with Pat and Kinsey and kneels to face Aslow. "Be as good as your father." Said Taker to young Aslow who nodded. "I will, Majesty." Said Aslow before Taker rubbed his head with his hand before standing up. Davinci and Gaia are next to their father, hoping that Aslow will come back to play again.

~!~

As Taker puts his children in their bed, Diana looks out her bedroom window touching her belly, she can't wait to have their third child, she is lucky to have a man like Taker, he has looked after children all day without any problems, he is a great dark lord and a good father too.

The kids want to open the gift that Pat gave their dad before going to bed, it seems to be big. They tear the rolled up paper and see the large painting of their father and Pat with their creatures behind them. With a plaque that reads, "Mark and Pat: Allies, Different, Friends"

"It's beautiful dad!" Said his son fascinated from the painting in front of them, the details of the painting is very beautiful. "Yes it is !" Gaia said with a cry of astonishment as Taker smiled at her children. "I hope I will have that too." Hope DaVinci when he's older, he'll be a big man like his daddy. "Each Calaway will have their own painting." Taker says to his son assuring him there will be one and Gaia pulls her daddy's arm to get his attention. "Even me, daddy?" She asks and her daddy kisses her forehead saying that she too will have one.

~!~

As soon as Taker has managed to get his kids to sleep, he goes to the painting room to hang the painting. Taker looks at his own painting, his painting is him sitting on his throne, half cursed. he reads the plate:

"Mark Calaway: Courageous, strong, respected, loved by all. »

Taker is proud of it and he hopes his kids will be as great as he is.

~!~

He goes to his room, joins Diana, and realizes that he didn't spend time with her today, because he wanted her to rest because of the pregnancy. He apologizes, wraps his arms around her and puts his hands on her belly, he can't wait to have his third child, he kisses her on the cheek looking out the window.

He couldn't have dreamed better, he is the first Calaway to have a daughter. He has a boy who will be the next dark lord. and soon another child is coming. The next generation of the Calaway is ready.

To be continued...