Chapter 43: A Unexpected Date

Taker comes out of his castle, wanting to think about what goes through his head when Markus, his creature comes towards him. Come. Markus wants his master to follow him but Taker doesn't seem to want to follow him, which annoys Markus. "Not now." Taker tells his creature as he walks past him to run towards him and the creature leans forward to knock Taker onto his back and run into the forest. "Let me go right now!!" Taker yells at Markus running to his trunk climbing tree, Taker doesn't understand why he brought him there, he doesn't understand until they get to the top. He sees Diana on the spider's web, sitting, looking at the stars. He descends from Markus, look at his creature.

You are very smart and vicious... thought Taker... Markus descends from the spider's web, leaving them alone. Taker slowly steps over Markus' sturdy cobweb to stand beside her. "Markus brought me here too." She said smiling shyly looking at Taker. "I had nothing to do with it. I don't know what got into him." Said Taker telling the truth but he's very happy that Markus did that, it allows him to spend time with Diana and try to stop thinking about what he's been bothering him for a few days. He sits next to her, very happy that there is no full moon tonight, just stars illuminating the dark sky. He doesn't know what she would like to talk about, Taker isn't really used to being with someone who makes his black heart capsize. "Taker, can I ask you a question?" She finally asked after a long moment of silence, Taker looks at her wondering what her question is. "Why are you weird the last few days? Is it about your curse? about what happened the other night?" She asked looking at him, wanting to know what's been going on in his head lately. Taker looks up at the sky thinking how he can speak without scaring her then looks at her again.

"Right now, I can't control my emotions.." He said looking down, his arms resting on his knees, looking down at his hands. "Since I woke up from my assault, I feel weird to be honest." He said then. He suddenly takes her hand gently in his, she looks into his beautiful green but cold eyes. "That's what everyone sees, you've been weird ever since." She said looking at him sadly, Taker cross-legged, still looking at her, his hand in hers. He knows it. He knows his people are starting to say he's weird but the voices in his head, his sudden mood swings, the visions he had when he sleep haunt him. He doesn't want his people to start thinking that he's going to become like his father. "I won't become like my father. I won't go mad." He said thinking she thought he was going to become like Lucius, Diana looks at him frowning wondering why he thinks she thinks that. "I don't think you're going to turn out like your father." She said giving him a reassuring smile, Taker smiled reassuringly that she didn't think so then frowned when he saw Diana rubbing her arm.

"Are you cold?" He asked, he takes off his black robe then puts it around her, she is impressed how Taker's robe is both soft and so warm, she understands why he wears it often. "THANKS." She said smiling shyly, Taker conjures up a small ball of fire and levitates it in the air. "I wonder at what age people like you start doing magic." She said laughing looking at Taker shrugging his shoulders laughing. "We've known how to do it since we were ten years old, but at that age we don't think about fighting like adults do." He said looking at her smiling.

"It's not going to burn Markus' web at least? It's going to drop us to death, isn't it?" She asked looking down, Taker shook his head softly, laughing at the questions. "No, don't worry, Markus' canvas resists the fireball well, the weight of people, the canvas tears if we touch the canvas with our hands and burn it like that." He explained, she touched the canvas with her hands, smiling. "I did not know." She says, Taker puts his hands on the canvas next to Diana's hands. "Few people know that." He said looking at him with a small smile very happy to spend some time with her, just the two of them.

~!~

After having a good time on the canvas, Taker decided to call Markus to take them down. They talked about some defenses that Diana could use if she had to fight unarmed against an opponent. Diana wanted Taker to explain to her if he suffered when his form appeared but Taker did not reassure her, he told her that he suffered so much at the beginning because the paws came out of his back, his teeth hurt a lot because the canines came out. . He told her the history of his family, why she is so popular even though she knew that but she wanted to know a little more.

He whistles loudly to call Markus but the creature does not come. It still whistles but no creature on the horizon. Where the fuck are you? Taker thought while looking around and then saw a creature heading towards the tree. It was Markus who finally showed up. "Markus, come drop us off." He commands his creature but Markus looks at his master who is above and does not want to climb, he is very tired, looks at his hole, enters and falls asleep, which annoys Taker. "Markus, you lazy spider!" he shouted as Diana laughed watching Markus sleep in his hole. "I guess we're stuck in this spider's web." She says laughing, Taker looks at her sorry for that. "I don't understand why Markus does this." He said as Diana placed her hand on Taker's forearm looking at Markus. "It's okay, we can sleep here." She suggested, much to the surprise of Taker who didn't think she would ever say that.