Chapter 33: In Taker's head: Face the reality

Taker wakes up in a vacuum, tired, fed up with this game Scott is playing. He looks up and sees Scott inches away from him, standing with his hands on his cane smiling. "So my son..." Scott says watching his tenth generation struggle to get up, Taker glares at him wondering what he's still capable of. "What are you doing to me? What was that again? Asked Taker looking him in the eye. Scott laughs shaking his head. "Me? I didn't do anything. Elvin, Brand and Lochnair gave you these  fabricated visions of their lives to make you realize what you're doing for this girl." Said Scott before three figures appeared behind Scott smiling. The second Lord, Elvin; The Fifth Lord, Brand and the Seventh Lord, Lochnair.

"I sacrificed myself for the life of my pregnant wife." Said Elvin looking at Taker who is trying to understand what is happening in front of him. "My wife was killed in front of my eyes by a soldier." Lochnair said, standing next to Scott. "I punished one of my best guys for flirting with the only woman I loved," Brand says. Taker looks down as he hears his three ancestors say who these three visions belong to. "Brand was a very withdrawn guy, he never revealed his feelings to the one he loved, the one he loved loved another. He punished him but never had his beloved's heart as he killed her out of the impulse of his jealousy. so he married a girl with whom he was not quit in love for having an heir." Scott explained looking at Brand, patting him on the shoulder and then looking at Taker.

"You were jealous, by Pat's behavior towards Diana. You wanted to do what Brand did. Kill him, right?" Scott asks looking at Taker who doesn't even look him in the eye, the knob of the cane goes under Taker's chin, forcing him to look at him. "Is that correct? Yes or no?" Scott repeated looking at him coldly, Taker answered him not wanting to lie or say what Scott wanted to hear. "You sacrificed yourself without hesitation for her! Do you realize?!" Scott says almost yelling at Taker who doesn't seem to realize what he's showing him. This curse is too strong for him to understand. Elvin thought. "I sacrificed myself because that's what I had to do! I promised her father I would take care of her!" Taker yelled, Lothnair walked over to Scott patting him on the shoulder to stop his ancestor from getting mad at Taker. Scott pulls his hand away from his seventh generation from his shoulder and heads to where the cursed Taker stands, always ready for the next full moon.

Suddenly Scott delivered a strong cane to the head of Taker's cursed form who screamed in pain as Taker felt the same intensity of pain in his head holding his head. "Scott! Stop! You're going to kill him!." Lothnair shouted holding Taker who screamed in pain, all looking at their ancestor trying to calm down. "He's not the one I want to kill..." Scott said as he looked at Taker's cursed form. He does not manage. Scott came into the head of his tenth generation to make Taker understand that the intrigue he has for this girl is only the love that his curse hides. By hitting the curse, he thought he could try to help his descendant but it doesn't work. He turns to his generations, looking at his tenth who is struggling to get up while rubbing his head. "Mark can kill his curse...he's the only one with the power..." Elvin says as he helps Taker, Scott walks towards them to take a closer look at his tenth generation. "...or to control it..." Brand says looking at Taker who looks at Scott who shakes his head in disgust, not knowing if Taker will ever realize what he feels "If he stays stubborn like... like..." Scott turns around, loses his words for the first time, Scott knows, Taker may look like him physically but he's very stubborn like he was in his life.

"If he stays stubborn... he won't make it..." Scott finally said, turning around enough to look at his four generations. Scott gets dangerously close to Taker who is not afraid of his ancestor who is very angry with him. "Listen...you just need to do one simple thing to control it! Listen to your fucking soul!" Scott says before a sound of wind is heard behind them, Jeff, the eighth generation of the Calaways arrives quietly walking towards them. "Scott, before he wakes up.. . let me show my death..." Said Jeff standing next to them, Scott looks at Taker then Jeff and shakes his head. "No, he's not ready.." Said Scott refusing Jeff to show him a reality that he even finds hard to forget. "What do you want to show me grandpa?" Taker asks Jeff then Taker is violently caned by Scott on the side. Brand and Elvin pull Scott away from Taker who is in a lot of pain to the right side. "Stop dad! What are you doing ? Teach him a lesson? It's because of Lucius! Not because of him!" shouts Elvin trying to find an echo with his father who is very upset by this situation which he cannot resolve. "Scott, you know that I have to show him..." Jeff said. He walked over to his grandson, Taker, checking to see if he was okay. Scott was rubbing his hair, not wanting to look at what Jeff was going to show Taker. It hurt too much.